fsdg lite air bridges

TRIGGER2009

hi aerosoft i brought this product but the air bridges don't work  i have tried ctr j and shift J and doesn't want to know when i brought it on simmarket am sure it says active jetways 

is there a fix please 

thanks

martin 

• Deputy Sheriffs

As far as I know the 2 FSDG Lite products, Bodrum and Bangalore are compatible with Sode, GSX and AES (FSX only), according to the Aerosoft product page.

• 2 weeks later...

hi aerosoft

i have put the file where is ways but it dosnt work still please see file to confirm i have put it in the right place

(see 2 pics below 

thanks 

martin 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
53 minutes ago, TRIGGER2009 said:

hi aerosoft

i have put the file where is ways but it dosnt work still please see file to confirm i have put it in the right place

(see 2 pics below 

thanks 

martin 

Inside your simobjects folder is no content for LTFE or VOBL. So you did something wrong. In your SODE folder you have a folder c_programdata_12bpilot_sode. Inside this folder are two folders(xml and simobjects)? Place this folders in your SODE folder.

Archived