Downvoting old posts ?? Seriously ??

This morning I received a couple of notifications that " someone " had reacted to a post of mine concerning liveries that were made some time ago . The topic :

was buried on page 8 of the tweaking section and the last reaction was posted May 21 2016 .

The " someone " decided to downvote these posts possibly because of the fact that these liveries are no longer available even though as I have made perfectly clear in the past , this was not a decision I wanted to make in the first place . Aerosoft decided to remove my American & SAS repaints all by themselves , DetCord or myself NEVER asked for this to be done and in fact ignored the PM I sent regarding this . I have often been contacted via PM by others asking for certain liveries to be made available but will no longer be doing this if this kind of reaction is going to be the norm .

One of the " reactions " was regarding Virgin America , in this topic :

I made a full public apology to the VA , improved the textures and added the two new A321's in their fleet . I later contacted the virtual airline and instructed them to download all of the liveries and host them on their own site with my permission , I have no idea if they did so but I gave them several days to achieve this .

As I am not the only person who has spent time making liveries for the Airbus series ( at no cost to the forum members here ) , I can only suggest that you could post in the painters forum asking for the livery to be made , or if you were one of the people who " donated " to Holgi's new PC you could ask him ( and have every right to do so ) although he hasn't uploaded anything Airbus related since May 2016 .

John

Archived