Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
kalizzi

Livery Manager?

Bought the Twotter less than three days ago. Version 1.21,  downloaded a dozen repaints from Aerosoft. Tried to operate the AS Livery Manager to no avail, whatever zip file I tried returns the same error. Looked up the manual word by word, nothing, no reference whatsoever. 

Went to the installation location under C:\FSX\Aerosoft\Twin Otter Extended\Livery Manager in hope to find a readme or a .pdf but again no luck.

Searched all the forums but found nothing of real relevance.

Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance, Screen shot of the consistent error message is below:

59f379a2f062f_liverymanagererror.thumb.jpg.ed7ee05fd56b8d924ffb7453b3f9c9d8.jpg

I am using Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit in case you want to know my setup.

Have the same problem. This is the file: AS_TWIN-OTTER-X-EXTENDED_FSX_P3D_PAINTKITS.zip and its 1.2 gb large, downloaded from this site but inside this archive its several .rar files / paintkits, but in rar, and the liverymanager don't recon those files unless they are repacked in zip extension. Are we doing something wrong here???

6 hours ago, geir_haukland said:

Have the same problem. This is the file: AS_TWIN-OTTER-X-EXTENDED_FSX_P3D_PAINTKITS.zip and its 1.2 gb large, downloaded from this site but inside this archive its several .rar files / paintkits, but in rar, and the liverymanager don't recon those files unless they are repacked in zip extension. Are we doing something wrong here???

I think that the livery manager is designed to handle completed liveries (repaints) and not parts of the paint kit. I could be wrong. Either way, it seems to be able to do neither, anyway.

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

What livery are you trying to install?

Any of these (all downloaded from Aerosoft):

59f4e0551ac31_twotterrepaints.thumb.jpg.02791029c8d3110e7dd2504f73a25855.jpg

I can install manually but I am trying to utilize the livery manager to do it.

If they have not been designed to be used with the livery manager they won;t work. Always best to ask the creator for things like this.