EDDF ground color

ca210270

Date of today, Oct 26. I use ORBX FTX Global, OpenLC Europe and PTA. I tried restoring the original shaders without PTA but not much difference. This one is instead in winter, December 29...

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm not sure, but to me it looks as if  conifers are used for modelling and they are always green regardless of the season.

Look at a satellite picture and you know what I mean.

• Developer

Please try to rename the files

EDDF_PHO-Aerial.BGL and EDDF_CVX-WOOD.bgl to *.OFF in the <P3D-V4>\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt 2.0 Prof\scenery folder.

Then you only have the Orbx Landclass and Autogen until the border of the airport, then it should fit better with Orbx.

The problem is that the color of Orbx Landclasses are different to the defaults and have different season switch dates.

Thanks, Oliver. This way the photoreal landscape surrounding the airport is lost, but at least there is not such a visible contrast. I also find that runway 25R/07L and most taxiways are too bright at night, as if the textures did not change from day to night.

Otto, I think the problem are not the trees, but the photoreal terrain, too dark compared to the surrounding one. 

Archived