Panel State Saving Not Working in P3Dv4.1

I had this same problem in v4.0 also.  I start with the Turnaround as my default state.  Then makes some changes like shut down APU and a few other things.  Then try to save the state as a User state.

It does nothing at that point and I have no user state listed on the left side of CDU.   My friend and I were doing this exactly the same at the same time with him in FSX.

It worked for him in FSX but no joy in P3Dv4.

Anyone got some ideas?   Thanks for any help you can provide.

Jerry

In Prepar3D V4.xx there is an option in the settings called "Panel Serilazation" mabey that will do the trick......

I don't know for shure but it can do the trick....

Good Luck!

Hans

Thanks Milonas, I checked that and it was ON so I tested it OFF.  There was no change, however, I did find my problem.

Since one of the defaults is ENG STARTUP I assumed it was ok to have a space in name.  That is not the case.  Once I took out the space to experiment it worked.

I don't see any way to set my newly created user state to be the default - too bad.

Archived