Not In Database

CrazyGames

A few days ago i went in to the Aerosoft airbus and tried to plan a flight and i said that the Waypoint was not in the database, if anyone else has had the same issue can you please help me out..

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You could buy a new navigation dataset (AIRAC cycle) either from Aerosoft or Navigraph. 

The current AIRAC cycle in your bus is from November 2015. So when entering flight plans being created by tools using newer cycles you might encounter problems with invalid waypoint/airways.

To fix your current problem all you need to do is to activate your secondary navigation database. For what reason your database is not the primary one. But that's not a problem at all. Just push the button (LSK) left to the "SECOND NAV DATA BASE" . That will activate it.

I would be surprised that even the default database supplied was missing KORD.

Your posted image suggests you tried to enter KORD as a waypoint, which it is not.

Perhaps it might help if you post your exact steps to achieve the error.

I am in the same position as crazy boat with the same image he has submitted.

I have the sim on steam on Win7 I also have a Navigraph subscription.

I crazily decided to update from 1511 to 1711 three days ago.....and I am still here pulling my hair out!

I have tried the auto download using the FMS data manager.....epic fail

I have tried downloading manually....epic fail.

I have tried the secondary database on the panel in the bus.....epic fail

I am not very computer literate I'm afraid but I understand having read various forums on google that I can type something in somewhere and it should have the desired effect and will get me flying again.

Could someone please explain to me what to do and what to type...but in simple terms.

Thank you :D

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 27/10/2017 at 6:09 PM, Dogsbody59 said:

I crazily decided to update from 1511 to 1711 three days ago.....and I am still here pulling my hair out!

1511 was the inital NavDataPro database. After you installed Navigraph 1711 have you switched the navigation database to Navigraph within the Airbus Configurator?

• Deputy Sheriffs

If it doesn't show up on the MCDU although you have modifed the navdata.ini (this is actually what the Airbus Configurator would also do for you) I would assume it's not installed correctly.

Make sure you have the downloaded files in here:

• Sim Base Folder\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph

Thanks so very much Tom I had uninstalled fsx and reinstalled it Navigraph put it in the old file on c drive fsx rather than program files 86 moved file over works fine.

Thanks again Avitec

This happened to me, but I have found the solution! When you load up in the aircraft, the Left MCDU has a screen displaying the aircraft information.

On the secondary flight database section, you want to move that one up to the primary

To do this just click on the button to the left of the secondary data base once, and then again and it should move up to the primary. Then you can go into the INIT page and everything works fine! :)

Let me know if this works for you as it works for me

-Will

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

We close this one and proceed in your other topic.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived