Hello everybody,

i have only one question:

are these the normal night textures?

i use P3d 4.1

steamtrain25

Please login to display this image.

Also let us know if you use any shader tweak.

Many PTA profiles for example screw up the night lighting totally, like those blue skies you have in your second picture.

Emanuel is absolutely correct.  The more I move to the professional series, the more I don't use PTA at all.  I know, some like the sky textures, but as I naval flight officer who has flown extensively and as a private pilot I can say that while PTA looks cool, it I've yet to fine anything that lends itself to realism.  Now, to qualify that I'll say that I'm using some textures that haven't been released to the public yet, but even when I wasn't I preferred non-PTA for realism most of the time.  Still, it's fun to play around with it, so I'm not knocking it at all.

I'd recommend disabling PTA, re-checking on the ground textures and working  yourself back from that.  That's what we'd have to do in order to tell you what to change.

Best wishes!

With a good PTA preset P3D looks better and more realistic than without.

I recommend using PTA instead of the washed out and unrealistic default colors..

regards

Gerard

Dusk

Night

Archived