Ibiza und Mallorca Evolution mit P3D V4.1

euf2000

Hi, after installing P3D V4.1 my scenery of Ibiza and Mallorca lock like this. I also installed it new, but it is allways the same.

Can somebody help me.

Thank you

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

vor 6 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

The Evolution series is not compatible with P3Dv4. You need to wait for the Professional series. 

Wy do they have a P3DV4 installer?

System Anforderungen:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition oder Steam Edition) oder Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V3 & V4
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit empfohlen)
3.0 GHz Prozessor (Dual-Core oder Quad-Core Prozessor empfohlen) 
2 GB RAM (4 GB empfohlen)
3D Grafikkarte mit 512 MB (1024 MB empfohlen)
Download-Größe: 4 GB
Installations-Größe: 4,5 GB

• Deputy Sheriffs

That was a quick fix right after the release of P3Dv4, to get them install-able into the new sim. No specific adaptions have been done. 

There will be Professional versions of both which will fully adapt to the new sim. 

In general AS differs between the 32bit and the 64bit world. The Evolution series is the 32bit line, the Professional series the 64bit line. 

Although you might be able to install Evolution series add-ons into P3Dv4 (by a migration tool or quick fixed installer), they come with no compatibility measures for that sim and do not support any of its advanced features. 

Archived