Night Environment - Splash map not appearing in large chunks

Drawyah

Evening guys,

I've been having issues with my Night Environment British Isles scenery where the splash map is not loading for the majority of Britain. I've tried this with my add-ons activated, but also with everything deactivated leaving only the UK2000 airports and nothing else.

(Screenshots are fairly dark so I've increased brightness for show)

Please login to display this image.

VFR Scenery + Night Environment, most of Northern England in darkness.

VFR Scenery + Night Environment, edge of splash image just north of Stansted Airport. When zoomed in close you can still see the 3D lights, but no splash from high altitude!

Default Scenery + Night Environment, looks even worse than the VFR scenery!

Default Scenery + Night Environment, yikes...

In terms of priority and layering, Night Environment - British Isles is at the VERY TOP of the scenery list, meaning that should not be the issue. Does anyone have any idea on how I can fix this? Cheers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Night Environment is no longer sold of supported by Aerosoft. Please go to https://forums.chrisbelldesigns.com/ with your question.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived