Preview: Aerosoft Twin Otter

• Aerosoft
thus gauges look :shock: , just no words.

We will have somekind of skydiving mode? :lol: or an effect where you see guys jumping, something like the MAAM DC-3 but skydivers: http://www.avsim.com/pages/0807/DC-3/DC-320.jpg

it wolud be really cool :roll:

No. All the aircraft we do internally are really focussed on the role or the pilot (the only thing that FSX can do well enough) You can open the door and you will see on your dash the warning a door is open, but the rest just does not look real good in my few. Dropping boxes is one thing, but people are not boxes, they have some control, control FSX simply does not hand us.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few aussie repints id like to do, Aeropelican, Hamilton Island, and Transtate, the last 2 i did for the PAD ones but they are the wrong model so hopefully when these come our i can do them correct.

• 2 weeks later...

mathjiskok,

can you please let me know if you plan to do this floater with retractable gear? please see picture below,

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1234288/L/

thank you , i thought i saw at the beginning of this thread that you said you were going to do this version, would be awesome if you all ad this one also,

I men why not do all versions right? kinda like with the beaver x :D

• Aerosoft
mathjiskok,

can you please let me know if you plan to do this floater with retractable gear? please see picture below,

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1234288/L/

thank you , i thought i saw at the beginning of this thread that you said you were going to do this version, would be awesome if you all ad this one also,

I men why not do all versions right? kinda like with the beaver x :D

Perhaps, not sure at this moment.

Mathjis,

having just completed the Beta testing of Venice I would dearly love to take part in the beta testing of this aircraft.

It appears to be a glorified Beaver!

Additionally, the aircraft is well used by British Airways Virtual, and what better way to test the beta version than to fly online.

Cheers

Willy G

• Aerosoft
Mathjis,

having just completed the Beta testing of Venice I would dearly love to take part in the beta testing of this aircraft.

It appears to be a glorified Beaver!

Additionally, the aircraft is well used by British Airways Virtual, and what better way to test the beta version than to fly online.

Cheers

Willy G

I will be needing some more testers this weekend, watch this space.

I will be needing some more testers this weekend, watch this space.

Hi mathjis,

I have been wanting to help you guys for a long time, I would love to help test this baby,

and please please if you need another tester for the catalina do let me know, I play alot

of FS9/FSX and have ALOT of planes so i know what to look for, sorry im not a real pilot

but I know this sim backwards and forwards rest assured! :lol:

I'd be interested too. I haven't done any testing before but I would certainly like to start somewhere :D

I can't wait for this plane! If its anywhere near as cool as the beaver, we are in for a treat. And based on the screenshots so far we are lookin good 8)

• Aerosoft
these are screen shots from a BETA? lokks as though she's nearly ready -> GOLD stage! 8)

The project is in second stage beta, meaning we are one beta away from a release candidate. How that pans out in a release date is not clear right now, we got some connection problems with one of our main developers in this project.