Preview: Aerosoft Twin Otter

Ok, guys. Maybe all can calm down now. I can't remember such a behaviour for a flightsim addon before. I think Aerosoft has done all they can to bring it up fast for us, so maybe some people should stop yelling at them.

I can't believe this, this is ONLY a sim addon... :shock:

So thank you Aerosoft for the great support and brilliant work. Some people appreciate that... :D

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its working now, thank you. The download is there. And I really appreciate it!!! Now that I'm finally able to download it.

So people, I'm sorry (again) for my impaitence but I've seen enough of credit card ripoffs (even by the most respectable companies selling me pro photo editing software) that made me careful when things like that here happen. I never said that I think Aerosoft would do such a thing, I merely said it's unusual to sell something, charge the customers credit card and don't provide something in return. Can't you understand, that this can make you nervous? But it's working well now so no harm done.

Anyway, onto the Twotter...

So thank you Aerosoft for the great support and brilliant work. Some people appreciate that...

Change it to: Most people appreciate that... (including me) :wink:

Another seven hours to work! Poah what an endless day :lol: