AES With swedflight

RoniisH

Hey! I have a question, Is there any chance of making AES for Swedflight's ESSA? It's a very popular airport and I know many people will be very happy if you make AES for this airport.

Thanks beforehand, awaiting a positive answer. :D

• Developer

Hi,

I know that the northern area of Europe is a littlebit AES less, but I will try to connect the designes as soon as possible.

Oliver,

If you need help with which gate that have which docking system and push back positions, please don´t hesitate to contact me.

EDIT: Just forgot to mention it´s Copenhagen Kastrup I can help you with.

Peter

• Developer

Hi all,

the development for AES 1.90 is near to close, so I will contact Swedflight next week to see what is possible here for the next version.

Hi

I hope that at least it comes with Portland, the best scenery for FS9 ever done.

harpsi

I seriously doubt you'll ever see AES for Portland. All support from the developer has ceased.

I see it :lol:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. Did you get it legally? :lol::lol:

Edit: This says it all-

Yes, Portland is very special, also in form of cooperation: I never get in contact with the developer, even there forum admin had no chance, so the jetways are a redesign near to the original (I hope).

I did not get a nogo yet, so I include this fine airport to this pack.

So I wasn't wrong on that one. So get it while you can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got in to AES and I can't fly without it but one lacking thing is as this topic refers to: Nordic Airports. Hope that Swedflights designers and others;) will respond. Can't wait!

I have sent an e-mail to FISD regarding going AES with their excellent Helsinki Vantaa scenery. But unfortunately I got no response.

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1213

So let's hope at least SwedFlight will be interested with their Kastrup, Arlanda and Sturup. And Oliver, of course. :wink:

If you make a map of AESed airports in Europe, you can clearly see that for future we would need some action in the northern part of our continent.

Then you wil be able to fly as far as from Stockholm or Helsinki to Faro, Malorca or Kos and be ground-serviced.

Best regards,

Rafal