MCDU 2 still GREY

dominik...97

hello guys,

im german but trying it in englisch. if you want to answer in german, no worries!

so the 3 options on the right MCDU ( ASFT STATE, ASFT DOORS and CHECKLIST" are still grey!

dont come with " try this and this..." ive tried EVERYTHING mentioned on this site. EVERYTHING! i have FSX and the Airbus A320/321 edition. Ive reinstalled FSX and nothing! Simconnect already done... NOTHING! 

the phone support is not working... great! can somebody PLEASE help me!!! 

NOTE: i have the Steam Edition FSX! 

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 hours ago, dominik...97 said:

dont come with " try this and this..." ive tried EVERYTHING mentioned on this site. EVERYTHING!

So what do you expect us to do here for you, if you do not allow us to ask questions or give suggestions? 

For a start I suggest you follow the given steps in this topic to the point (yes, I know you wrote that you have reinstalled already. But I don't know if you have followed the given steps to the point!)

• Deputy Sheriffs

You wrote that you installed SimConnect. Have you installed the correct versions of it, meaning the ones being provided by FSX:SE?

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-RTM
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-SP1

• Deputy Sheriffs

The next question will be about the VC++ redist packages being installed on your system.

The following topic provides in step 3 a link to Microsoft to get all needed packages from. Even if you certain packages already installed it is important to re-install (update) them from the given link as they all still receive needed bug fixes, and other software you have installed on your system might installed older (buggy) versions of them.

• Deputy Sheriffs
29 minutes ago, dominik...97 said:

Did that, reinstalled the simmconnects and installed it again. Still the same.

Just to be clear here, I was talking about the Microsoft VC++ Redistributable packages, not SimConnects.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, so we have made sure that you run Windows 10. Coming back to the  C++ redistributables: please make a screenshot to see which ones are installed (unter Programme und Features)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Could you move the most right column with the size and date more to the right, so that the entire name of the package (incl. it's complete version x.yyyy.zzzz) becomes visible?

Archived