Stuttgart V2 AI (AFCAD?)

colz99

Hello,

I just discovered that there was a v2 Version of Stuttgart available so I installed it to replace my 1.X Version. I‘m using Prepar3D v3.4 and the AI traffic, more specifically Germanwings airplanes are parking somewhere remote instead of the 4X stands (which worked in the previous 1.X version)

Now is there a way to fix this?

Something similiar also occurs on MA Dusseldorf, where there are like no planes parking at the gates and instead choosin the stands on the west side of the airport. 

If anyone could tell me if this is fixable I‘d highly appreciate it. 

Have a nice evening

vor 7 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Do you have a traffic add-on installed?

Yes I do have, but I have had it before the "upgrade" to Stuttgart V2. Could it still be causing this? Like I said before it worked fine and Germanwings were standing at the 40 Stands with the traffic add on..

Greetings

I don't really understand this kind of issue. Also at Frankfurt, mainly planes are on the right gates but sometimes the Lufthansa A320's are off on the west end of the airport. From what I understand, liveries have airline codes and if the airline code is written in the airport AFCAD it should work. Strange..

I had a look into the AFCAD. It looks as there is only one position marked for GWI (Gate 10). Plenty of EWG, DLH, DLHX and CLH though.

the 40's positions are marked for Aegean, Air France, Easy and Air Berlin (and more...)

On 14.10.2017 at 09:00, Dave_YVR sagte:

What AI are you using?

I'm using the not so liked SPAI, mainly for VATSIM model matching but I've also started to like having AI traffic to have things more lively

Archived