Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sabre10

SHOW_SCENARIO DOESN'T WORK IN 1.5.1

Hello, I'm on P3Dv3.4hf3 and latest SIMStarter. No matter what I do, changing the valued in SIMStarter, editing directly or changing values in P3D, I don't get the show_scenario window, P3D goes directly to the flight situtation, passing by the usual scenario window. Is there a fix for that?

Thanks,

Igor.

I tried to import Prepar3d.cfg to Master configuration and run it, still your program changes the value of Show_scenario_window to 0

You can set this open even in the "Flight Control Center" > "Show welcome Screen". This setting overwrites your setting in the prepar3d.cfg.

4 hours ago, Capt. PERO said:

You can set this open even in the "Flight Control Center" > "Show welcome Screen". This setting overwrites your setting in the prepar3d.cfg.

Yes, that has worked! And I was going through Show scenario Startup Screen: under Current ConfigSet/General tab.

Thanks.