Mathijs Kok

Köln/Bonn airport - released

Jo, you know you are mad, do you?

Those pictures are just as awesome as it gets;)

This is gonna be the best airport ever. I hope, you´ll do more German airports in the future as I cannot do without this quality. That is just mind blowing. I do not even know how to express that correctly anymore!!!

Holy bleep Jo, love everything about this. Looks like she is going to be a real banger! Look at these lovely weeds emerging from those cracks in the pavement. Premium detailing mate. And I bet a certain aviation aficionado and former flightsim blogger would be very pleased to review that parking lot bursting with shiny cars, lol. Keep up the great work Jo, almost there!

Wow, this is incredible! Hopefully the fps are that incredible, too, as my system probably won´t be good enough. Do you think 3,2 GHz ,2 GB VRAM and 8 GB RAM will be enough?

That is some pretty sick stuff there. This surely is some unmatched detail there. That dirt detail around and especially under the B4 sign is just.. :wub::wub::wub:. Others are obsessed with parking lots... I am obsessed by devs adding some good dirt, wear and tear to their airport. Can't wait to see some more night shots.

Stop it already!

You developers have such a disregard for the craving of your customers ;)

Peter 

Fully agree with you, Mathijs.

Wow, this is incredible! I am working at the Airport in Cologne, let me know if you need some photos or informations which maybe could helps you to make this scenery even more perfect. I want a perfectly realistic homebase airport on my simulator! :D:D

5 hours ago, jencas said:

Come on, don't cheat us with real photos ;););)

Even real photos aren't that good.

We are witnessing the absolute top quality of airport scenery ever produced for any flight sim, in the history of mankind :D No questions about this. Jo, it should feel lonely there on the top. I can't wait enough to get this. Congratulations !

Stunning pics, but... someone better pick up that fallen over cone in image#2, it's driving me mad looking at it...!

Also if you could port this over to X-Plane yesterday or the day before, I'd be even happier ;-)

Not much more to say; just incredible modelling, texturing, and overall detail.  A must buy airport for me.

Cheers,

Appreciate the feedback everyone! Here's some more screenshots of the area around Terminal 1. Moving on to finish up the models for Terminal 2, should have some more to show in a few days.

EDDK_039_4K.jpg

EDDK_040_4K.jpg

EDDK_044_4K.jpg

EDDK_045_4K.jpg

EDDK_046_4K.jpg

EDDK_041_4K.jpg

EDDK_042_4K.jpg

EDDK_043_4K.jpg

3rd and last picture=:wub:

the other pics are stunning, too.

speekless

I think it is now in plain sight that Jo never intended to model the airport. He is just cheating us by taking pictures of the real thing. I just wonder how he got the entire place just for himself ;)

The details are incredible. I agree with Airbus A340 pilot. The 3rd and last picture are as real as it gets. 

Peter

1 hour ago, qqwertzde said:

I think it is now in plain sight that Jo never intended to model the airport. He is just cheating us by taking pictures of the real thing. I just wonder how he got the entire place just for himself ;)

LOL! :lol:

My feedback is that you do incredible work.  I have 90% (easy) of all large payware airports, and this is the best I've ever seen.

Truly incredible.