Mathijs Kok

Köln/Bonn airport - released

vor 23 Minuten, Uwe123 sagte:

Will we have it until Monday ?

Certainly not, otherwise Mr.Kok would have announced something.

vor 9 Stunden , blume333 sagte:

Amazing, the best I have ever seen.
Very well done, !! :)

:excellenttext_s:

Hopefully you can realize EDDM in this quality !

I'm also amazed about this great work.

And +1 for EDDM :ididit_s:

WOW, WOW, WOW, I have to write in capital letters here. This is highly impressive! Congratulations with this milestone achievement, a must addon for sure!

Wow, absolutely amazing. Definitely shares my number 1 favorite spot with C7 EDDN. :clapping_s:

NO WAY

Will there be realistic vdgs included which take my real flight number and departure time ?

saw that in the video and that would be sooo cool

as seen at second 38 in the video

Hi

I read that this magnificent scenery will be only for P3D v4.3?

I'm still on 4.2 for some reason.

At the moment I'm not planning to update to 4.3

Will it be possible to use it on P3D V4.2?

Thanks

Edvardo

vor 36 Minuten, Christopher J sagte:

It is truly a matter of minutes now. The very kind and professional people over at Aerosoft and of course Jeroen D. could release during or simply after the CTP event today.

Not sure but I think they don't work at weekends 

On 26.10.2018 at 01:03, Jo Erlend sagte:

Here's the final set of screenshots:

EDDK_Final_0041_42.jpg

Everything about the airport has been said already. It's just brilliant!

Nevertheless in the above picture of the city of Cologne it looks like the Hohenzollernbrücke (right next to the Kölner Dom) is missing completely.

vor 11 Stunden , akanishta99 sagte:

That blowing snow effect looks awesome! 

It does. However in reality snow is very, very, very seldomly seen at Cologne Airport.

On 10/26/2018 at 10:05 AM, f-bird said:

Certainly not, otherwise Mr.Kok would have announced something.

Well he did say October on page 14 so I expect to see it drop in a day or two.

7 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Well he did say October on page 14 so I expect to see it drop in a day or two.

And that was three weeks ago, but as he hasn't posted anything further since, I guess it still holds.

Guys don't nail Mr. Koks statement in the forum. He probably answered my mail out of the hood, cause he was upset of my thinking the release could be end of october. I have learned to leave such things to Aerosoft themselves. Now i see the tragedy because of such posts. So i hope nobody is disappointed, even if it comes in november. I personally want to excuse my post from 3 weeks ago towards Aerosoft and Mr. Kok. 

Lets look forward to the i think best scenery flightsimmers ever have seen. 

Bye Pascal

34 minutes ago, DriverX said:

Guys don't nail Mr. Koks statement in the forum. He probably answered my mail out of the hood, cause he was upset of my thinking the release could be end of october. I have learned to leave such things to Aerosoft themselves. Now i see the tragedy because of such posts. So i hope nobody is disappointed, even if it comes in november. I personally want to excuse my post from 3 weeks ago towards Aerosoft and Mr. Kok. 

Lets look forward to the i think best scenery flightsimmers ever have seen. 

Bye Pascal

Aerosoft is is good about letting users know if something is going to be delayed if they mentioned a release window. Nobody is nailing him to anything and simply mentioning that it was said to be sometime in October. Relax, nobody is going to come after them if they are late. We already know it’s complete and being made ready for release. 

Dear Jo and Aerosoft,

I think I´m talking on behalf of other people round the globe who are infected with the spirit of aviation.

This scenery is so beautiful and made with a new level of detail, which we don´t even know so far.

I live in CGN, I´m working as Ramp Agent at the Airport and I´m a total avgeek. I´m always at the airport, even if I´m not working.

I´ve built myself a Homecockpit and I´m  really frighted, that this scenery only would published in pP3D V4.3.

I mean, P3dv3 works wonderful with very complex sceneries, who really like OOM warnings but I never received once because I programmed the whole P3dV3 to my System that it fits together, like Fly Tampa´s Amsterdam in cooperation with GSX Level 2 !!!

I think we as customers should have the Choice if we want to buy a scenery ,even the flightsim can crashes our Memory or sometimes our Computer ^^. But some Idiots like me always find a soloution how to solve these problems. I can not update to P3dv4 because then so many other sceneries from my sim won´t work anymore.Prepar 3dv4 is definately the future but in my eyes it has to many bugs for realising such projects like my Homecockpit for example.

This is my first and probably last entry in a Forum but I´m writing this with heart and passion, because I love your work Jo and I love my home sweet CGN.

So please guys, make it happen that there will be a scenery for P3dV3.

I wish everyone a very nice evening...and keep flying :):)

7 minutes ago, Moe4711 said:

So please guys, make it happen that there will be a scenery for P3dV3.

You obviously haven't read Jo's post on page 1 of this topic ;)