Flying with reverser? Easy!

This is something new: today, when taxiing to the EDDT, I encountered an unpleasant moment, accidentally pressed the button responsible for reducing the throttle (it is used for reversing), the reverse turned on and then it did not turn off when the throttle was increased. As a result, the plane itself is gaining speed on taxi and it is impossible to control it, but the main thing is that it normally followed the TO/GA, CLB, CRZ modes and I successfully flew to the EDDF and land. When i taxi to the gate, again, no chance to contrtol speed (only by brakes). Reverser Arm's was on and off again, no result.

Please login to display this image.

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Known issue, is already fixed and will be in the next update.

Oh... By the way, do you know about issue with GSX? When I using DAVE for opening/closing doors and call for pushback, ground team notify me about doors, but doors is closed and i need to use P3D keys for open and close it immediatly. And message from P3D when I open door is... "Exit closing".

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Known issue, is already fixed and will be in the next update.

Any timeframe on release of  the next update Mathijs? Thanks!

v/r

ROMAN78

Archived