Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

2 hours ago, Eduard Gasull said:

hope all goes well, and CRJ fixing can continue advance! Sorry off topic

It is offtopic, but this also allows us to release that update rather quickly now.

1 hour ago, Argonox said:

Hi Mathijs,

do you mean the previously mentioned "transparent clickspot" issue?

Yes, and first indications are that it's solved. 

gerade, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Yes, and first indications are that it's solved. 

WOW, that is great!

Really great news in my opinion. Another question:

Is there a possibility that we will get a NEO version in the future. Like the new A321LR or the A320NEO??

31 minutes ago, TheFSXPilot16 said:

Really great news in my opinion. Another question:

Is there a possibility that we will get a NEO version in the future. Like the new A321LR or the A320NEO?

I think this have been asked many times before and if I recall correctly Aerosoft have not mentioned such plans. I think they are more then fully occupied with the A318-21 + A330 at the moment.
Anyway if you want to discuss potential future projects I would suggest this thread:

43 minutes ago, TheFSXPilot16 said:

Is there a possibility that we will get a NEO version in the future. Like the new A321LR or the A320NEO??

I'm afraid the answer is the same as provided in the link below.  Our plate is pretty full for the foreseeable future.

Best wishes.

On 4.2.2018 at 18:36, Mathijs Kok sagte:

In Beetween 2 weeks. what to you mean with it? From now on within the next 2 week? Rgds Alex Löher

3 minutes ago, Alexa said:

From now on within the next 2 week? Rgds Alex Löher

Please read through this topic. This question has been asked and answered a few times now since Mathijs posted his timeline yesterday. Thank you.

Since some people are having problems understanding Mathijs' post I thought I'd make somewhat of a timeline.

Here we go! 

Some day soon, the A318/A319 Professional will be released, after that, 14 or so days will pass then the A320/A321 Professional will be released, THEN, 5 weeks or so after that the A318/A319 Professional & A320/A321 Professional service Pack 1 will be released

So, A319-A321 will be in our hands.

Then, There's an unknown period of time but, "we guestimate something like 4 weeks" the A330 Professional will be released.

After that it's an Unknown period of time once again for the A318/A319 Professional & A320/A321 Professional & A330 Professional service Pack 2

Then the forums will be silent and everyone will be happy flying their busses. 

I believe some are losing the translation since English isn't there native tongue.

But it seems pretty straight forward. 

7 hours ago, Geddy_2112 said:

I believe some are losing the translation since English isn't there native tongue.

Actually, English is my native tongue - and I was still confused!

No matter, it all makes sense now.  

Your timeline was a big help - thanks for that!

On 05.02.2018 at 3:36 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

1. A318/A319 Professional
    14 days in between
  2. A320/A321 Professional
    5 weeks in between
  3. A318/A319 Professional & A320/A321 Profession service Pack 1
    This Service pack will replace the current PFD and ND with newer version that are better in resolution and designed to be used in 2d mode (the other gauges should already work in 2d mode at that time)
    Unknown periode in between, but we guestimate something like 4 weeks.

Does it mean that the price of A318 / 319 + A320 / 321 = full package A318-A321 ? (1+2=3)

2 hours ago, PegasVVO said:

Does it mean that the price of A318 / 319 + A320 / 321 = full package A318-A321 ? (1+2=3)

21 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And you can assume the bundle is less expensive then the sum of the individual packages. I believe that is in commerce not unknown.

And from the current version -> There is no reason to believe that this kind of pricing will change with the professional version.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

People, all has been said about the timeframe and the pricing. Just read the Mathijs’s sticky posts. As soon as we have more information we will share it with you here. Anymore questions concerning release dates, bundle prices, FSX and A330 variants will be removed until new information is posted by us. 

Thank you

Hello,

i don´t known if this already discussed :-)

Will you implement now or in the future an EFB - like PMDG do it now for their 747-8 and future aircraft ? 

Sure another complexity and price range - just a question.

regards 

Alex

11 minutes ago, Garfield_29 said:

Will you implement now or in the future an EFB - like PMDG do it now for their 747-8 and future aircraft ? 

Please have a look here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/127623-aerosoft-a318a319a320a321a330-professional-preview-part-4/&do=findComment&comment=862562

Usually I point users to the forum search (;)) but for 3 character words like EFB it is not working. So in this case Google brings you as quickly to the answer.

Thank you Tom :-) i have read this but the implementation are - and when are the same PMG does - over the navigraph   - later aerosoft pro online account ?

Yes, it is not planned for the upcoming professional releases. As Mathijs wrote 2 weeks ago, the EFB implementation is currently on hold.

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Yes, it is not planned for the upcoming professional releases. As Mathijs wrote 2 weeks ago, the EFB implementation is currently on hold.

The main issue is that Lufthansa is currently not offering us geo referenced charts and while all our products support Navigraph and NavDataPro, we would need an initial dataset. Keep in mind we always offer a fully up to date dataset with new products. 

Not seen any other topics concerning this so if this is the wrong thread to post, apologies in advance.

I am typed on the A320 and fly the A319/A320WF/A320SH/NEO. CFM specifically. Would be delighted to assist with product development via flight deck photos/P3D beta testing/technical insight. Always contactable by PM. Cheers.

vor 6 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

The main issue is that Lufthansa is currently not offering us geo referenced charts and while all our products support Navigraph and NavDataPro, we would need an initial dataset. Keep in mind we always offer a fully up to date dataset with new products. 

How comes, that PMDG is going to implement the Navigraph (first) and NavDataPro (later) charts into their ENB of the upcoming 747-8, 777 & 737NG3? What do they have, that Aerosoft doesn´t?

At least PMDG claimed so. Does it mean, that Lufthansa has offered geo referenced charts to PMDG already?

4 hours ago, Flypupsi said:

What do they have, that Aerosoft doesn´t?

Navigraph charts that are georeferenced. And they do not „have it“, they let users who have a subscription use them via the PMDG EFB. 

Does it mean, that Lufthansa has offered geo referenced charts to PMDG already?

No, PMDG will „use“ the AS charts. But as they are not georeferenced (yet) you will have no centered/scrolling wordwide enroute maps. Just the same functions as you have now with NDP charts. 

I do not understand why you have deleted my message, in this page. This is not right. I'm sorry, but who did it showed a lack of style.:angry: