Jump to content
Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Foster said:

Do you think they one airbus will be out by the end of next month 

It's impossible to say. Please see the post at the top of each page for the latest available release info.

 

Edit: Mathijs beat me to it.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/26/2018 at 6:11 AM, Emanuel Hagen said:

 

Correct, we'll follow Lockheeds recommended folderstructure with the new Busses.

 

Ok, no, please stop right there... that is *not* the recommended method from Lockheed...

 

I believe we talked about this in this thread or its previous incarnation, where Mathjis agreed and understood. 

 

This topic was explained by several people in the past, more elegantly by Umberto from FSDT. 

 

It is *not* recommended to install your files in our documents folder (filling up our precious OS drive space in the process)

 

The recommended method is to place *the XML file* of your add-on there, which inside lists the actual location of the files. 

 

Since all is still in development, I ask that you please revisit this and have then installers work in the appropriate way. 

 

Edit: it was in this thread, around  page 201: 

 

 

and this is the link I shared that Mathjis asked for: https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124845

Share this post


Link to post

I understand you cannot really throw prices around since it is unreleased but what do you think the bundled aircraft 18/19 will go for? 60EUR or higher?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Agera1204 said:

I understand you cannot really throw prices around since it is unreleased but what do you think the bundled aircraft 18/19 will go for? 60EUR or higher?

 

Please read the first post which is shown on every single page of this topic. It will answer your question. Thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Please accept that the wingflex topic has been discussed to death in here. We do not intend to reopen it every other day or week. Please use the forum search to get a full picture of this line of discussion.

Follow ups to this post will be removed.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, walterg74 said:

 

Ok, no, please stop right there... that is *not* the recommended method from Lockheed...

I believe we talked about this in this thread or its previous incarnation, where Mathjis agreed and understood. 

 

The installer allows you to place the files where you want.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/28/2018 at 2:58 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

My sincere thanks and appreciation for caring about the community!  What you're not able to see was that the post in question was edited to remove something which many people found offensive.  The downvotes stopped after it was removed.

 

However I do agree that downvoting is often misused, and personally I rarely if ever downvote anyone, but instead I upvote those posts which I believe warrant it.

 

Best wishes!

 

Ok that makes sense. 

I only read over this forum about once a week. So I lost the context on what might have really happened.

Share this post


Link to post

Is it possible that the developer make the new livery of lufthansa? 07 Feb Lufthansa will release the new layout.

Share this post


Link to post
vor 8 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Please post your livery requests into the dedicated topic:

 

 

 

Ok thanks i will do that

Share this post


Link to post

Hello everybody I am follow your discussions for a while know and I like to say I can not understand this strategy of 

Aerosoft !

 

Let us easily know what you will launch in Feb. March and April !!

 

I don't like if Aerosoft tells us that one A320 for P3D V4 is on the Market and we can buy it if we like to spend 145 Euro.

 

best regards Christian

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DLH1212 said:

I don't like if Aerosoft tells us that one A320 for P3D V4 is on the Market and we can buy it if we like to spend 145 Euro.

 

You shouldn't rip that statement out of its context as it was given as an answer to a provocative post as far as I remember. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Another suggestion, how about a "new" paint kit...the current version creates a "dirty bird." Unless Holgi paints it, most of the repaints are considerably grimier than the real thing.

Something in-line with the CRJ paint kit, which is perfect!

Share this post


Link to post

Hi everyone.

 

I've been keeping a close eye on this topic, eagerly awaiting news of the release of the new Professional version of the Airbus.

And I have to admit that I'm getting a bit anxious, but something I learned a long time ago is that, All good things come to those who wait!

 

So, with all this waiting that is going on, I think that when the Pro Airbus is finally released that it will be, GOOOOOOOOD!

 

Just my 2 cents worth.

 

George

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, AA777-200ER said:

Another suggestion, how about a "new" paint kit...the current version creates a "dirty bird." Unless Holgi paints it, most of the repaints are considerably grimier than the real thing.

Something in-line with the CRJ paint kit, which is perfect!

Take a look at the layers list ;)

Share this post


Link to post

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? yes i know, I'm a Ratbastard for saying it again. but this feature with Netflix or youtube (MIN 5:12) on board its amazing and those developers for xplane did it!  It will be very great if aerosoft  think about it some day in the future. please active the sound of the video (by default mutted)

 

https://www.facebook.com/100009325528469/videos/1973843469603151/

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, DLH1212 said:

Hello everybody I am follow your discussions for a while know and I like to say I can not understand this strategy of 

Aerosoft !

 

Let us easily know what you will launch in Feb. March and April !!

 

I don't like if Aerosoft tells us that one A320 for P3D V4 is on the Market and we can buy it if we like to spend 145 Euro.

 

best regards Christian

 

 

The latest was a release date isn't known, and that the plan is certainly to still release Q1 2018, which is now till March 31. That's the best answer it'll be till more is know.

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please accept that the wingflex topic has been discussed to death in here. We do not intend to reopen it every other day or week. Please use the forum search to get a full picture of this line of discussion.

Follow ups to this post will be removed.

As noted here, the wingflex discussion is over and fair warning given that further posts about it will be removed. I hid those following Tom's warning pending a review by Aerosoft staff as to whether they will be reinstated.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, DLH1212 said:

Hello everybody I am follow your discussions for a while know and I like to say I can not understand this strategy of 

Aerosoft !

 

Let us easily know what you will launch in Feb. March and April !!

 

I don't like if Aerosoft tells us that one A320 for P3D V4 is on the Market and we can buy it if we like to spend 145 Euro.

 

best regards Christian

 

We'll launch in Feb. March and April. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Mathijs,

 

do you know, if the flightplan file format deviates from the "old" airbuses flightplan file format ?

Based on my experience with the CRJ, I am a littlebit concerned, that we will have no PFPX flightplan export-function for for a long time, when the file format is new.

 

In case of CRJ, PFPX was not able to provide an update, which includes crj-flightplan-export until today.

 

best regards,

Argonox

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Argonox,

 

the flight plan file format is still the same, so your PFPX exports will work just fine. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
gerade, Tom A320 sagte:

Hi Argonox,

 

the flight plan file format is still the same, so your PFPX exports will work just fine. 

Great! :)

Share this post


Link to post

It's frustrating but I think the wait will be worth it. And anyone who does not want to wait, as has already been said, has an excellent alternative.

Share this post


Link to post
vor 1 minute, José Alberto sagte:

It's frustrating but I think the wait will be worth it. And anyone who does not want to wait, as has already been said, has an excellent alternative.

And expensive too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...