Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

vor 3 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

I never needed any tricks in the current Airbus, and also don't need any tricks in the new Airbus to get Chaseplane to do what I want from it. 

What tricks are you referring to in detail? 

I had to turn off the view overlay which comes with the bus and had to rename the view.xml to view-old.xml for example

Of course I disabled the view selection in the MCDU as well. 

But this ist not really Airbus specific.

If I use one tool to replace another one with it, I do of course have to disable the previous one. 

vor 16 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Of course I disabled the view selection in the MCDU as well. 

But this ist not really Airbus specific.

If I use one tool to replace another one with it, I do of course have to disable the previous one. 

OK...thx for the info.

Hello,

Does the MCDU have an option , like other developpers to disable the First Officer screens ?

21 minutes ago, Wow SoDoge said:

Does the MCDU have an option , like other developpers to disable the First Officer screens ?

No, it doesn't.

Excuse me: are you talcking about Airbus FSX?  Or The new Airbus Aerosoft should create?

Thanks.

Just now, Dino1945 said:

Excuse me: are you talcking about Airbus FSX?  Or The new Airbus Aerosoft should create?

The title of this topic should answer your question ;) 

5 minutes ago, Dino1945 said:

Thanks.

Hi Dino, the Airbus professional is only intended for Prepar3D v4. For FSX you can already buy the A318/A319 and the A320/A321.

Exuce me: the new Airbus Professional will be created for PREPAR3D v4?

I bought last years Airbus for FSX

Please read the first post of this topic which is displayed also on top of every single page of this topic. Thank you.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:06 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Absolutely not. But I simply do not know. Latest count showed 209 open issues, some easy some hard.

Uh-oh...  209 issues...

Guess soon we will get a cross-through on the words "very early" in the bit "very early 2018" of the stickied post up above...? :unsure:

8 minutes ago, walterg74 said:

Uh-oh...  209 issues...

Guess soon we will get a cross-through on the words "very early" in the bit "very early 2018" of the stickied post up above...? :unsure:

You may want to read all the posts after the one you quoted. Your not seeing the whole picture..................

1 minute ago, marvic said:

You may want to read all the posts after the one you quoted. Your not seeing the whole picture..................

14 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Many are quite easy and can be solved fast and then there are the harder ones.

There are days where you can fix 20 bugs in a short time and there are weeks in which you can't even get one bug solved.

You mean like this one..? :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, walterg74 said:

Uh-oh...  209 issues...

Mathijis gave the answer only in the last page he doesn't know when the release is, as Project manager he'd know, I would not use the sticky post as gospel, the point of it was an attempt on getting folks not to bother them with repeating questions, If you refer to Tom's post about software being fine to release with bugs than the bug count doesn't seem any big deal at all, and the release could be soon, but Mathijis says he doesn't know when the release is and he ultimately decides so, I doubt the airbus will be out soon, I'm thinking its still months away. (purely based on my perceptions alone) 

Will both of CFM and IAE engines be fully simulated as in the previous version?

There is a version of the A318 powered by PW engines, I don't think so, but will this type of engine be available?

* I've searched the forum and found no quotes about this please don't throw rocks at me *

1 minute ago, andrlesenechal said:

Will both of CFM and IAE engines be fully simulated as in the previous version?

Yes, as „detailed“ as in the last version. 

1 minute ago, andrlesenechal said:

There is a version of the A318 powered by PW engines, I don't think so, but will this type of engine be available?

No, only the CFM variant will be modeled. 

vor 9 Stunden , walterg74 sagte:

February or even March is "very early" 2018 too for my understanding ;)

It takes the time how long it takes but the last comments from the team let me looking forward that it will not take as long as it already has taken :) 

I think, Aerosoft is waiting for the last snow to be gone, that the new Buses dont get dirty :P

On 16.1.2018 at 18:14, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Modeling and texturing of the 318 is done, 319 nearly done and 320 and 321 should be completed next week.

Well due to this statement i think we could expect the busses at any time now.

Would be sad if we have to wait another 2 months

vor 3 Minuten, Pairbus sagte:

Well due to this statement i think we could expect the busses at any time now.

Would be sad if we have to wait another 2 months

I do not know that much about software developing, but I know that there is more to do than modeling and texturing. 

Hi! 

I couldn't find any information about this so I thought I'd ask here instead. 

Some airlines use packs off for takeoff as their SOP. It would then be a normal part of the after take off checklist to turn these on again, one by one. However in the current airbus you get a very annoying warning before the after take off checklist is triggered. Would it be possible to 1. make the first officer register that the packs are off and turn these on again before the warning occurs. Or 2. delay the warning until the after take off checklist is complete and make the first officer turn them on here (as it's done now). I'm not sure about how it works in the real aircraft but I have watched several takeoffs where it's a part of the after take off checklist and there's never a warning before it. 

Looking forward to this project! Really well done guys!

The Co pilot function will be optimized for the packs off procedure. 

When used it is normal SOP for the PM to switch on the packs one after another (while waiting a few seconds between them) after the PF puts the thrustlevers in the CLB notch. 

The caution for packs off is modeled like RL so that part will not change.