Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

42 minutes ago, Pairbus said:

Hope we can see the release of this plane very soon :boingy_s:

Just an observer like everyone else but just from the language tone. I wouldn't be hoping too much, the real a320 first flew on 22 of February, I would hesitate betting on being virtually able to simulate that flight.

17 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Was just finished, lol.

Basically we do not have big bears on the road but a kazillion little bear cubs. We are officially feature ready (though we did decided to make one engine taxi work correctly) and are really only fixing stuff. But as said a whole load of them. Modeling and texturing of the 318 is done, 319 nearly done and 320 and 321 should be completed next week. Then Stefan can go move back to the A330. We did decide to close the A318/A319 first though. 

Awesome news...does 'close first' mean release the a318/a319 series to the market first?  That would be awesome if it is the case :)

4 minutes ago, simon747 said:

Awesome news...does 'close first' mean release the a318/a319 series to the market first?  That would be awesome if it is the case :)

Yes, that's exactly what it means ;) 

2 minutes ago, simon747 said:

Been waiting for 2 years to fly easyjet operations...

Two years? Why haven't you bought the A318/A319 already? 

11 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Two years? Why haven't you bought the A318/A319 already? 

Yes, bought it release day, but stopped using p3d 3 awhile back and then started again with v4 and been on that for almost a year, so been a bit of a wait to get flying an airbus again!

Awesome. I think that's a good choice as many of us (me included) can arrange themselves with the A319 more than with the 318. So did I understand it correctly that the A318 and A319 will be released together? No A318 pre-release as it was being considered? :)

2 hours ago, Meyerflyer said:

So did I understand it correctly that the A318 and A319 will be released together?

As said earlier:

5 hours ago, simon747 said:

5 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Yes, that's exactly what it means ;) 

It could be me missing the msg about the WiFi dome’s as last discussed on the 12th of oct last year.

But is this gonna be a optional feature since almost the entire Lufthansa group fleet has their airbusses equiped with thess?

gr gerben

Last I remember, it was confimed a few months back that there will be an option to use default P3D lighting, non Dynamic Lights that is. Since then, real light and true glass has been added. Will this option still be there ? Also, from users of the TFDi 717, there is some loss of FPS when using True Glass, will there an option to turn this off as well ?

47 minutes ago, aayyppxx said:

Last I remember, it was confimed a few months back that there will be an option to use default P3D lighting, non Dynamic Lights that is. Since then, real light and true glass has been added. Will this option still be there ? Also, from users of the TFDi 717, there is some loss of FPS when using True Glass, will there an option to turn this off as well ?

Yes, true glass is great, but it sucks as far as the performance. From the video that I have seen from Mathias, the fps is as bad with it as the TFDI 717. I really hope that option of removing the true glass option will be implemented. 

vor 39 Minuten, A340-4 sagte:

Yes, true glass is great, but it sucks as far as the performance. From the video that I have seen from Mathias, the fps is as bad with it as the TFDI 717. I really hope that option of removing the true glass option will be implemented. 

I do not have any difference with the 717 (just to list an example) with TrueGlass On/off at view on FPS. :-O

2 hours ago, A340-4 said:

I have not seen any detrimental performance issues with it.

2 hours ago, A340-4 said:

I'm flying three aircraft that each have TrueGlass and RealLight, and I'm not seeing any amount of degraded performance.  Now, one must also take into account my rig, which is above average (not high specs), i7-4770k 4.5Ghz GTX1080.

You can disable either TrueGlass or RealLight.  There may not be an option to do so in a GUI for you, but if there isn't then I'll write the procedure (which is too easy).

Now, let my clarify that I'm not up to soeed on what the replacement flighting will be for RealLight, or even if there will be, so likely one wouldn't want to uninstall that.

Best wishes.

Will it be possible when the 18 and 19 is released to preorder the 20 and 21 bundle? 

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered just very eager for the new aircraft :P

3 hours ago, Agera1204 said:

Will it be possible when the 18 and 19 is released to preorder the 20 and 21 bundle? 

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered just very eager for the new aircraft :P

As far as I know,  you can pre-order the box-versions but not the download-versions.

I just had a longer discussion with feedback about wx and wx radars with one of our testers.

During our discussion he showed me this picture which I'd like to share with you together with his comment:

"Isn't it really great that I don't have to open ASP4 anymore, or switch between a dozen MCDU pages, just to get my METAR? Previously I had to open the ASP4 window every time (I don't like their in sim menu) I needed wx info and now I can just print it out virtually and look at it on my window!

I also like how clear it is shown there, not squeezed into small MCDU pages making it hard to read. This is a true step forward in our virtual aviation community!"

-2018-jan-18-043.thumb.jpg.d04b1601742f14dd825dfe5d50fa3412.jpg

He also sent me two pictures of the wx radar in action, reminding me of something I still find amazing since we first released our weather radar: The map mode.

It's nothing new (for us, it's been in our radar since our 2014 release of the A320 Family!), but it's still amazing.

-2018-jan-18-047.thumb.jpg.e68724b40c84debf3e9393c1840bbc5c.jpg

-2018-jan-18-046.thumb.jpg.0cd83d4bcdaf4033cb0a1000e5f12aa4.jpg

Compare these two pictures. The first has ground clutter suppression turned ON in WX+T mode, I'm sure you all have seen images like these a hundret times. The second one however is taken in map mode. You can clearly see Gran Canaria island on it, including the cities at the eastern short of the island the the rising mountain behind them. Cities reflect the radar beams stronger than their surrounding terrain, thus you are able to actually see cities on the radar if you eithers use MAP mode or tilt it down manually and disable GCS.

2 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

As far as I know,  you can pre-order the box-versions but not the download-versions.

Ah, thank you! :) I would order the boxed versions but tbh Australian postage is dodgy, can't imagine how many months it would take to arrive. It would be a race between it arriving and my internet attempting to download it lol.

12 hours ago, A340-4 said:

image.png

12 hours ago, flyingpilot1740 said:

I do not have any difference with the 717 (just to list an example) with TrueGlass On/off at view on FPS. :-O

I do see some impact as expected.

2018-1-18_10-51-5-429.png

39 fps when TrueGlass is off

2018-1-18_10-51-36-625.png

36.4 when TrueGlass is on.

To complete, without rain TrueGlass has no influence at all steady 

2018-1-18_10-50-9-978.png

at 41 fps

5 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

"Isn't it really great that I don't have to open ASP4 anymore, or switch between a dozen MCDU pages, just to get my METAR?

Previously I had to open the ASP4 window every time (I don't like their in sim menu) I needed wx info

-2018-jan-18-043.thumb.jpg.d04b1601742f14dd825dfe5d50fa3412.jpg

But you don't need to open AS "anymore or every time" or at anytime, or use the MCDU. (your beta tester reporting this to you should know that, no disrespect and I would have thought you would have know that Emanuel anyway)

It does look pretty granted.

But..

Just tune 122.00 for where you currently are ATIS report or 122.02 for your destinations airport weather  ATIS report and have it clearly read out to you. I've never opened AS to see the weather or to know what the report is. It's one of the many fantastic things AS does.

-----------------------------------------

If trueglass is not worth 2.6 seconds for the immersion I don't know what is. There are lots of ways to get that 2.6 seconds back if anyone so needs. The feeling of the rain from Trueglass is a wonderful immersion factor. Also to have the option to disable makes it a no brainer.

A wonderful addition to your Airbus or any aircraft.

Sorry but this recent one seems to have fallen unanswered several times :

Question : are gear shock absorbers reproduced ? I mean the effect which compress landing gears shock absorbers while touching down ? 

A simple yes or no would be enough

Thx

vor 16 Minuten, emmeth sagte:

Sorry but this recent one seems to have fallen unanswered several times :

Question : are gear shock absorbers reproduced ? I mean the effect which compress landing gears shock absorbers while touching down ? 

A simple yes or no would be enough

Thx

i didnt even know that this is a thing since i prefer sitting in my cockpit whilst landing haha :D

1 minute ago, Goof said:

i didnt even know that this is a thing since i prefer sitting in my cockpit whilst landing haha :D

True, but it's nice once your flight is over and you wish to watch back the reply of the landing.