Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

6 hours ago, AlonsoJin said:
  •  
  • Release is expected in 9016 (but hey, human extinction)

LOL,

be patient my friend, the worst thing that could happen, is you and i flying this pearl in heaven!

vor 6 Stunden , Gantalyetos sagte:

This post will only get you downvotes. 

Well, although I share your opinion - I think this is rather political incorrect. Everyone should have a platform to present his or her opinion, expect it's theathening or insulting.

I had negative feedback (downvotes) because of a simply question. I'm sorry, but I don't have time to be here all day reading everything.

46 minutes ago, José Alberto said:

I had negative feedback (downvotes) because of a simply question. I'm sorry, but I don't have time to be here all day reading everything.

Which is why we have a fancy search-function. ;)

28 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

fancy search-function. ;)

that not always works cause you need to put  specific key words and as results you have tons of posts. Also, not always you have signals that some topic has been discuss here. Its easier and faster sometimes the  ask/respond way

Anyway as TomA320 says: " use the search function" i always try it before ask something.

Specific questions always come with specific key words (like release, wing-flex, rain, sound,...). Of course if for a question no specific search phrase can be thought of, the forum is always open!

But "I have no time to read the entire topic" is in most cases not a good excuse for not using the forum search. And that's usually the moment, when users are collecting down votes ;)

2 hours ago, Doughnut9 said:

Well, although I share your opinion - I think this is rather political incorrect. Everyone should have a platform to present his or her opinion, expect it's theathening or insulting.

On 02/01/2018 at 10:29 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Regarding the "Freedom of Speech" comment, a small point of order.  We strive to make the Aerosoft forums the most friendly in flight sim, and we enjoy people being able to share their views so long as they are in good taste and in line with this being a commercial (corporate) forum. But as a commercial and not a public forum, there is no legal basis for freedom of speech and I was a little surprised to see someone assert/imply there was.  That said, and with the above in mind, we're pretty open here.  As I said, it's just a point of order, let's not allow it to divert us from the purpose of this thread.

(This is my first post ever yaay)

Hello all,

Somewhere in this forum it is mentioned that the printer will print the "print of shame" if your landing is too hard. Would it be possible to have the option to print out the landing rate (Even if it isn't a hard landing)?

It's a pretty small thing but it would mean that I can see the landing rate without using an extra addon for that, and I would be able to see it instantly which would be pretty cool.

I love the new features the A320 will have and I am even more excited for the upcoming A330!

Cheers,

Daniel Dankers

The best thing Aerosoft can do is, to write it down in the forum like "Its out, have fun pilots" :D

I would so appriciate that kind of announcing the release :D

2 minutes ago, flyingpilot1740 said:

The best thing Aerosoft can do is, to write it down in the forum like "Its out, have fun pilots"

That's exactly what will be done when it is ready. And now back to topic and enough discussed about release dates.

1 hour ago, koploper77 said:

It's a pretty small thing but it would mean that I can see the landing rate without using an extra addon for that, and I would be able to see it instantly which would be pretty cool.

No, we really like to keep that printer as realistic as possible, Sorry. 

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

But "I have no time to read the entire topic" is in most cases not a good excuse for not using the forum search. And that's usually the moment, when users are collecting down votes ;)

Yeah. I should do a search for for "lockheed problem / lockheed issue" in an Airbus topic :rolleyes:

Next time I'll do it as suggested ;)

PS: end of off-topic.

vor 4 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

No, we really like to keep that printer as realistic as possible, Sorry. 

Ha, I have fully missed that this feature has beend implemented... :-O

Those "small" things make you feel like a real captain. Really nice!

P.s: I hope you can print not only 1 time - hehe, I already see how i can make my Copilot crazy with that printer :D

Hi all,

(this by the way is my first post in this forum :D)

to get back to the topic a little more,

I wanted to ask if it will be possible to enter time points, such as normal times in the flightplan that will show up on the ND, and (for the A330) equal time points, or ETOPS entry and ETOPS exit points.

Thank you and greetings from Germany.

1 hour ago, LordNoName said:

I wanted to ask if it will be possible to enter time points, such as normal times in the flightplan that will show up on the ND, and (for the A330) equal time points, or ETOPS entry and ETOPS exit points.

Yes, yes and yes. 

Welcome! ;) 

vor 57 Minuten, Frank Docter sagte:

Yes, yes and yes. 

Welcome! ;) 

Ok thank you, and will there be a guide/tutorial regarding all the ETOPS thingies? Because I dont have any idea how they work :D

3 hours ago, Eric02 said:

Hi everyone! I'm sure this has been answered, but will the A330 be released in 2018? And will it be available for FSX?

THANKS!!

Hi, please read the post from Mathijs, that is on top of every page on this topic. You can also use the search function.

21 minutes ago, VTCH said:

When will there me more previews of the A330? There is only 1 video on Youtube, maybe like an Takeoff or something :)

Expect to see more A330 videos when the A320 is out. 

At the moment there is nothing worth showing by means of video. 

20 hours ago, Anthony96 said:

When is release this year 

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:39 PM, masterhawk said:

Hi, please read the post from Mathijs, that is on top of every page on this topic. You can also use the search function.

Anthony, please take the time to read at least the page you ask questions on. Masterhawk answered the same sort of question just a few posts above yours. In the post from Mathijs at the top of every page in this thread is the information you're asking about. The dates are as specific as they can be, given the vast number of variables in flight sim development. They may seem non-specific to you, but it's the best available answer you'll get.

Apologies if this has been asked before, the seach turned up empty for thr terms “NEO”, “neo”, and “Neo”, but are there currently and plans/possibilities for doing an A320neo sometime in the future after the current Busses and the A330 are released and stable?

There are no plans for an NEO right now. Although it would not be a lot of work to get an AS airbus level NEO I would say.