Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

I noticed that MCDU font is different from the real ones (like character R and P). So as the upcoming A330.

But it looks correct on 3rd MCDU at the following picture of A330 and 2nd MCDU on A320 series.

Hope you guys can fix this little problem in coming version.

PNG.jpg.32d8f7eb64808467709ded090bb4b560.jpg

The technology from TFDi Design trueglass and the Real Light will be support with A330 ???

On 6.10.2017 at 4:48 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

if you own the A318/A319/A320/A321 and want the newer versions you will be offered an update price of 16.95 Euro (plus VAT when applicable).

I purchased the Airbus Bundle so Will I need to pay only ONE Time 16.95 Euro for the A320/1 and the A318/9 or I need to pay 16.95 Euro for A320/1 and 16.95 Euro for A318/9 so the total is 33.9 Euro ???

Thanks

I see that the release is close but still no date? Allow me to doubt a little ... I waited since July to the expectations of a possible date is still no date? I had planned to buy it for Christmas to me and a friend ? I need to solve a riddle to deduce that it will be released January 1, 2018 ?I understand the politics of the devs not to put a date at the beginning but when I see an close release I allow myself to tell you that for a customer to have some date  is very important

Who says the release is close? As Mathijs stated it will not be released this year. That certainly does not mean it will be released on the 1st of January. 

I would say we are in early beta at the moment and it won’t be a short beta. 

Cheers

Keep in mind the A330 was originally supposed to come out in 2016. :ph34r: And as I always say, instead of demanding a release date go fly and learn something else. It'll be out when it's done and the devs better take their time to make sure it's stable and has no major bugs. 

1 hour ago, Frank Docter said:

I would say we are in early beta at the moment and it won’t be a short beta. 

Cheers

Hoping you're talking about A330 not 320...

1 minute ago, klisura said:

Hoping you're talking about A330 not 320...

Nope, I am talking about the A320. The A320 shares a lot of the code with the A330. Therefore the A330 beta will be fairly short, but at the moment testing wise we are only looking at the A320Fam. 

10 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

That was a live stream of the OVPA 2017 Flight Sim Web Conference. As I said, once the recording of it becomes available I will link it here.

I have just spoken with Dave. He will publish the video next Tuesday evening (Florida time). 

You might want to subscribe to his YouTube channel to get a notification once it's available:

18 hours ago, itaylevi16 said:

The technology from TFDi Design trueglass and the Real Light will be support with A330 ???

I purchased the Airbus Bundle so Will I need to pay only ONE Time 16.95 Euro for the A320/1 and the A318/9 or I need to pay 16.95 Euro for A320/1 and 16.95 Euro for A318/9 so the total is 33.9 Euro ???

Thanks

As said before we have not yet decided on how bundles will be updated but don't worry, it will be a good deal as for all our products that use part of previous products.  And yes the A330 uses RealLight and TrueGlass.

Will there be a bundle A320/1 A318/9 A330? If yes, will the be an update from the bundle A320/1 A318/9?

Please read at least a little bit of the information in here (for example the post before yours) before you post yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please read at least a little bit of the information in here (for example the post before yours) before you post yourself. 

Well to be fair I think he was asking about a three-way bundle (A318/A319 + A320/A321 + A330). At least I couldn't recall that ever being discussed or mentioned and the search engine also doesn't spit it out (not with "A330 bundle" anyway). At least not in this thread. ;)

vor 34 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Sorry, I didn't ask about the price(s) but about the structure of the bundles

Let's wait for this until the busses are released. What is your benefit to know that there will be such bundles months before release? :)

Just be patient. I'm sure Mathijs will announce these details once they have decided about them.

I dont know if that has been answered already but will the A330 have a freighter version?

1 hour ago, swaor said:

I dont know if that has been answered already but will the A330 have a freighter version?

What is ýour problem not to use the search function?

5 hours ago, swaor said:

it is only A330-300 RR Engines for the initial release 

vor 5 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

What is ýour problem not to use the search function?

Sorry :unsure:

vor 2 Stunden , Malcomx sagte:

it is only A330-300 RR Engines for the initial release 

Ok thanks 

Friends,

I'm in the process of uploading the recorded version of the OVPA 2017 Flight Simulation Web Conference - Part 2.  The upload counter says it will take 2 hours from now.

Part 2 of the conference includes video of the Aerosoft Airbus A330, but I hope you can find the time to watch the entire broadcast as I'm sure it will be meaningful to  you.

After the upload is complete you will be able to find the conference video on the OVPA YouTube Channel.

Best wishes.

Hi Folks,

sorry guys, but why this Video isn´t available at normal you-tube? to be honest: I have no idea how to open that channel neither how to see any Video - at least... must I be a member of what? maybe you can give a short overview for all Readers of the Forum who want to have a look and don´t know how? would be very kind of you! and thanks a lot for the patience with us older people who don´t know too much about computer-handling and all that tricks...

thanks and best wishes to you all

Bob

Hi Bob,

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The upload counter says it will take 2 hours from now.

4 minutes ago, lacsa01 said:

sorry guys, but why this Video isn´t available at normal you-tube?

1. The video isn't available yet ;) 

2. Just follow the given link and switch to the "VIDEOS" page. 

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Hi Bob,

1. The video isn't available yet ;) 

2. Just follow the given link and switch to the "VIDEOS" page. 

Okay, the upload is complete, but YouTube says it needs about 45 minutes more to "process" the upload.  When YouTube is finished, you can watch the video at: https://youtu.be/Q5By6s-Jdug

Subscribe to the channel for lots more great content of upcoming products and regular flights.

Best wishes.

Hi friends,

thanks a lot, I will try. Thanks once again!!!!

Greets

Bob

I just completed a first serious test of our new Connected Flight Deck system with the developer Robert Mirozewsk and wanted to share the results. It's a mixed bag but with fantastic promises. 

Let me first explain what is changed. The big change is that we moved from a peer to peer system (that has all kinds of issue with firewalls, viruses etc) to one that uses a server. That means that it will just work. No more messing with routers etc etc. Connect to the server, type the session ID and you are connected. Three seconds if you are slow. I can't stress enough how important that is. Here is a a slide from a presentation I did recently to 'sell' the system to other companies.

image.png

It also allows 'matchmaking'. That means you got a website and see all flights going on and will be able to jump aboard as First Officer or observer (the Captain has complete control over who can do what). The website will look something like this:

image.png

This is a very rough sketch to explore what we need to include, it's not how it will look. But it will give you a good idea on the options and that why I show it. VA's will love it and I will as well because it will be so cool to work on support while seeing another flight going on. Not as in YT or Twitch where you are limited to a video stream, but you will be in your own sim, being able to look around, jump to to external view etc. You are IN the cockpit, not watching a stream.

Now I need to get a bit technical to show how robust this technology is. Believe me, you want this robust as hell. This is how my connection to the Connected Flight Deck Server was when we tested.

image.png

Anybody who knows anything about networking will tell you this is about the worst connection possible. Ping times up to 808 milliseconds and even packets completely dropped. That's what you get when you are using a 2 way sat connection from rural France that costs a bloody fortune a month (mmm I digress it seems). The important part however was that it still worked. We had some jittering in movement but because we moved to a new protocol that keeps the packets in the right order no jumping around as you see so often in other online games. And even with the jittering, it was 100% stable. 

You have no idea how happy I am right now. With the previous busses we experimented a lot (Joshua did some amazing work there) but this is the next step. This makes the technology mature. Just as we bought licenses for RealLight and TrueGlass because it is the best possible, this is technology that other companies will use. 

And for those people who hate 'servers', we will deposit the source with a external source so when we go out of business (not planned) it is usable, the connections are encrypted and you only need a email address to connect. We do store your flights so you can see them again (with EVERY action logged), but only if you specifically ask us to do so (opt in, not opt out, double confirmation for people who click fast). It's 'free' technology with our aircraft. No strings attached. Our marketing department does not even know about it and when they will find out they will only be able to see what you can see.