Jump to content
Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

Recommended Posts

Great work guys! One question, will these new aircraft be sold via other sites such as Justflight or only on Aerosoft? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Will it run on my 386SX 20Mhz with 512MB RAM and nVidia Riva 128?  

 

Kidding!  Everything looking excellent so far, one quick question.  As I understand it the real A320 you can put the aircraft into "Direct Law" mode which provides for manual trim ... ELAC (elevation and aileron computers) disabled, FAC (yaw damper, rudder coordination/limits) disabled, gear down ... should display "Use Man Pitch Trim" in the PFD.  Is this going to be implemented?

 

Cheers, Rob.

Direct law is when things go VERY BAD ! if anything i believe alternate law will be more common...

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, iKronix_Gaming said:

Great work guys! One question, will these new aircraft be sold via other sites such as Justflight or only on Aerosoft? Thanks!

 

It will be sold by all the usual suspects.

Share this post


Link to post

No. what would you like the cabin lights to do? Keep in mind we do not even have a virtual cabin and that the difference between dimmed light (as some airlines use on take-off and landing) and normal lights is almost not visible from the outside (mainly because almost everybody switches on the spotlights).

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, roi1862 said:

Direct law is when things go VERY BAD ! if anything i believe alternate law will be more common...

 

I believe Alternate law doesn't allow for manual trim, still controlled by the computers.  For training purposes and for certifications I believe Direct law is part of the testing procedures.

 

But not to worry, this isn't a show stopper for me, I was just curious if it was going to be implemented.

 

All good.

 

Cheers, Rob.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

 

Yeah but they looked like crap in FS2004 and cut the FPS in half. 

 

Oh, of course.  Didn't say they looked good or performed well, only that people got familiar with them.

 

All part of the ongoing cycle:

 

-- Demand feature

-- Install feature

-- Discover performance impact of feature

-- Complain loudly that "[feature] turns my sim into a slideshow!"

-- Upgrade hardware

-- Complain about upgrade cost

-- Demand feature...

 

Now... where are the leaking windshields I've been hoping for? B)

Share this post


Link to post

The FS Labs A320 is now really tugging at purchase for me. Is it remotely possible to give a rough estimate for the AS A320 please for P3Dv.4 as I would prefer the Aerosoft version?

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, g7usl said:

The FS Labs A320 is now really tugging at purchase for me. Is it remotely possible to give a rough estimate for the AS A320 please for P3Dv.4 as I would prefer the Aerosoft version?

 

Buy the FSLabs bus and have fun with it if you have the money. 

 

I am fairly sure you will also buy the AS bus after release regardless. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post

Never considered the FSLabs Airbus because i really dont like the way it looks in comparison to the Aerosoft Airbus.

There is just one thing i noticed in my quick research of the FSLabs Airbus which i prefer over the Aerosoft Airbus - it's the sound.

Nevertheless i will wait patiently although i wish i'd find a copy of the Airbus under the christmas tree.
Have a nice weekend, guys!

Share this post


Link to post

Ok Mathis, I have seen the future (video), and my CC is having separation anxiety from you guys. Glad to see the amazing improvements over the 32 bit versions. So............... Will you offer gift wrapping for the first order that crashes the store's servers? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

I've had all sorts of planes in the last 17-20 years.  I never liked Airbusses to be honest, until I tried Aerosoft.  Now when it comes to waiting or using alternatives I will wait as long as it takes.  Nothing compares with the feeling I get from the Aerosoft range.  I've recently moved on to P3D V4 and am having to upgrade it to the same or better level than FSX.  I will miss my PMDG products but no way can I or even would I pay those ludicrous prices.  But if it came to a choice between PMDG or Aerosoft I'd go down the Aerosoft route no matter what.  I'll wait, don't care how long it is, I'm going nowhere else.

Share this post


Link to post

Great one gets downvoted for posting his OWN OPINION.

 

toxic forum.

Share this post


Link to post
vor 9 Minuten, Alaex sagte:

Great one gets downvoted for posting his OWN OPINION.

 

toxic forum.

 

You might have upset some fanboys, I woulnd't worry too much about it.

Back to topic though.

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Alan_A said:

 

Oh, of course.  Didn't say they looked good or performed well, only that people got familiar with them.

 

All part of the ongoing cycle:

 

-- Demand feature

-- Install feature

-- Discover performance impact of feature

-- Complain loudly that "[feature] turns my sim into a slideshow!"

-- Upgrade hardware

-- Complain about upgrade cost

-- Demand feature...

 

Now... where are the leaking windshields I've been hoping for? B)

 

Leaking windshields ? No way... first we get wing-flexing on the A-318. Thank you. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Frank Docter said:

 

Buy the FSLabs bus and have fun with it if you have the money. 

 

I am fairly sure you will also buy the AS bus after release regardless. ;) 

 

LoL, You would make a great sales-manager. 

Share this post


Link to post

In case you are interested in a live preview of the upcoming A330

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6qfqT7f-3Q

 

If you missed it, I will share the link to the taped session here once it becomes available.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

In case you are interested in a live preview of the upcoming A330

 

If you missed it, I will share the link to the taped session here once it becomes available.

Missed it myself, look forward to watching the taped session, cheers for your efforts Tom.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, AndreasXX said:

Uuups, wo ist das Video geblieben? :huh:

 

That was a live stream of the OVPA 2017 Flight Sim Web Conference. As I said, once the recording of it becomes available I will link it here.

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

 

That was a live stream of the OVPA 2017 Flight Sim Web Conference. As I said, once the recording of it becomes available I will link it here.

 

Thanks, Tom.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
vor 36 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

 

That was a live stream of the OVPA 2017 Flight Sim Web Conference. As I said, once the recording of it becomes available I will link it here.

Thank you. Very much apprecciated;)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...