Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

dear aerosoft:

if i would tell you the release date, and if you release it on this date, (feb.06 2018) would i get a free copy ?

:lol::lol::D:D;)

I have know just FSX and believe me that I enjoy 'as a child' each and every flight with the buses. And eth suggests the 2018 versions will be awesome. No reason at all to stay in FSX. It is also to be thankful the effort made to increase the inmersion wow factor, and I consider one of the most important the weather related visibility effects: that is the ws rain and or snow effects. I've seen the shots and vids of the effects and i must say 'wow', but at the same time a bit disappointed because I expected a lot more blurry, at least at slow speed with heavy rain when you nearly cannot see at 10 or 20 meters away. Anyway, a big leap forward.

Txs AS, from a really satisfied and happy customer and simmer.

15 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Taylor Hawkins playing the part of a pilot, he's one of my heroes, best drummer in modern times in my opinion. So I'd actually trust him if he was at the controls :lol:

Two questions about trueglass.

How will it behave when rain starts? Will it "start" with a preset "image" or will the raindrops fall as single drops to create the immersion?

Will the rain flow upwards during acceleration for takeoff and inflight?

vor 14 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

I think the video Mathis promised to show here will answer both questions ;) 

Thanks! :)

vor 18 Stunden , brtkstn sagte:

That guy looks like a teen spirit drummer ;)

Teen spirit? Are you serious? :mellow: The band was called Nirvana.

Why so serious? That was a joke, i know about c. cobain, k. novoselic and  d. grohl :)

Coming back to the sim... There is something new in this image (not just a bit better graphics and modeling). First one to find it get's a free bus.

image.png

Radio Stack on STBY NAV buttons:

GLS and MLS added.

BFO is eliminated and ADF take his place.

Load Button added near VHF3

20 minutes ago, generale84 said:

Radio Stack on STBY NAV buttons:

GLS and MLS added.

BFO is eliminated and ADF take his place.

Load Button

You win. The GLS and LOAD buttons are very recently installed on the busses that are flown by the bigger airlines.

12 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

You win. The GLS and LOAD buttons are very recently installed on the busses that are flown by the bigger airlines.

WOOOOAAAHHH.............Thank you very much!

Pretty cool. Fantastic work! :)

Btw. the sharpness of the button and switch labels is even impressive when zoomed into your screenshot above. Awesome.

Oh and yes I had a nose wheel steering failure. Forgot to plug in the joysticks. That's why I aborted.

As somebody said last week, we got enough failures with Windows and the hardware.

26 minutes ago, Meyerflyer said:

Pretty cool. Fantastic work! :)

Btw. the sharpness of the button and switch labels is even impressive when zoomed into your screenshot above. Awesome.

You seen nothing yet... The forum wrecks all images to prevent it from being overloaded. Here is a full res PNG image.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/953fzfyf4xqw51j/2017-12-5_18-21-35-139.png?dl=0

Do make sure you see that at full res, not scaled down.

Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

You seen nothing yet... The forum wrecks all images to prevent it from being overloaded. Here is a full res PNG image.

I did make sure and it looks absolutely amazing on my GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. Wow, I am truly impressed by your hard work Aerosoft :clapping_s:

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Stunning all around Mathijs, you defiantly beat the competition (especially on the VC). Hopefully, the new-improved version does not migrate to the spring timeframe! 

Btw, any estimate for the full upgrade since you have only indicated the pricing for the sperate versions.

Darryl

8 minutes ago, AA777-200ER said:

Stunning all around Mathijs, you defiantly beat the competition (especially on the VC). Hopefully, the new-improved version does not migrate to the spring timeframe! 

Btw, any estimate for the full upgrade since you have only indicated the pricing for the sperate versions.

If it will be spring I need a new job, lol.

Will try to sort out the update prices soon, but don't worry, it will be very much in line with the other offers and we'll make sure you do not have to wait until the bundles are available before you can fly a single version.

30 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

So we can actually fly GLS approaches now?

There are very few airports that have the equipment and even less aircraft and crews that are allowed to use it. It IS technology we are very much testing. It is something like late 2018 release however.