Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

VR Insight offers a plug and play overhead panel for the "Airbus style", it's advertised in your shop https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/hardware/projectorsrefusals/2141/projector-vrinsight-v320-overhead?number=AS12848-V

Are you cooperating with VR Insight to make a new driver available that would make the A3XX Professional Edition compatible with the V320 Overhead, or planning to do so in the future?

Best regards

These drivers always need to be made by the hardware makers. They are aware of the project of course.

Indeed, there might even be a bundle of all three and one that combines the 320 with the 330.

Some good news...

We have just send a complete batch of files to our core beta testers. These are friends of ours, moderators etc. This is the first time we have send these files out so it's a big step and shows serious progress. Tomorrow we have a progress meeting and I will report if there is anything 'sharable'. 

Thanks for the great news. And thanks for sharing:)

Hi,

just to confirm will there be an a330 32bit version for fsx and also is there any chance of an a340 expansion in the future :)

thanks, Luca

2 minutes ago, LJC767 said:

Hi,

just to confirm will there be an a330 32bit version for fsx and also is there any chance of an a340 expansion in the future :)

thanks, Luca

Hi Luca,

yes, there will absolutely be a 32bit A330!

40 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi Luca,

yes, there will absolutely be a 32bit A330!

Hi, Thanks very much i am looking forward to it. :)

The only version that is not 101% sure if the 32 bit P3D version. We feel that that version is dying very fast (understandable as P3D V4 is simply better in any possible way). Dropping a sim is s big deal for us as any sim we need to add to the list means weeks of testing.

On 10/6/2017 at 11:50 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Damn I like that image where you show the carpet, really makes things look better now.

Yes, it really ties the whole room together...

I really like all of the cockpit shots too, I am eagerly waiting for the V4 version of the busses, I really miss flying them.  Its good to hear that there is some beta testing being done now, thank you for sharing that information with us.  :D

vor 2 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

The only version that is not 101% sure if the 32 bit P3D version. We feel that that version is dying very fast (understandable as P3D V4 is simply better in any possible way). Dropping a sim is s big deal for us as any sim we need to add to the list means weeks of testing.

That's a pity, but of course I get your point on testing and that it's a matter of delay and money.

Anyway, for sure I'd be very grateful if you'd decide to do a 32bit version;).

There will be a 32 bit version for sure. But FSX:SP2 and FSX:STEAM are not the same as P3D v3. 

vor 4 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

There will be a 32 bit version for sure. But FSX:SP2 and FSX:STEAM are not the same as P3D v3. 

Okay, sorry for not being precise enough;).

I meant to say P3D V3. Is the circle of users of V3 really shrinking so fast?

6 hours ago, DLHAirbus321 said:

Okay, sorry for not being precise enough;).

I meant to say P3D V3. Is the circle of users of V3 really shrinking so fast?

All of my friends incl myself have switched already (some casual flyers some airline pilots and 1 atc). It is superior to any prev. versions in every possible way. If you're still running 32bits and are a LM customer, upgrade asap, you're missing out otherwise.. I know I am not looking back.

So, The Airbus 330, and Updates 318-321 for FSX: STEAM, when will that be released?

Thank you

15 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

This is the first time we have send these files out so it's a big step

Great News Indeed. 

just out of curiosity, are these files for the A318-A321 or the A330 is included? 

a lil hint here for the thirsty downvoters, delaying the A330 for next year is a big shock (at least for me) so hearing such news will cheer me up indeed 

19 minutes ago, Malcomx said:

just out of curiosity, are these files for the A318-A321 or the A330 is included? 

This is how my beta download partly looks like :)

dfvcx.JPG

The current beta test "package" contains the A318 and the A330. But at the moment the tests only happen in the A318,  as it's basically systems tests. Once they are bullet proof other platforms will follow. 

16 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

This is how my beta download partly looks like :)

dfvcx.JPG

Maaaaaaaaaaaan u literally saved my life :) 

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

The current beta test "package" contains the A318 and the A330. But the moment the tests only happens to in the A318 as it's basically systems tests. Once they are bullet proof other platforms will follow. 

And you are using the experience from A318 Research, don't you?

8 minutes ago, brtkstn said:

And you are using the experience from A318 Research, don't you?

Absolutely! In fact all new files are based on those used in the Research Edition.