Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

29 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Some more news... we got dimmable lights in the VC.

Wow great news!!!

(Now it's time you start to use them on your mercedes too... ;-) 

Can't wait to fly it!

On 11/23/2017 at 6:53 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Now I have tried every VR goggles there are, but none of them has a resolution good enough to read the frequency on a nav chart. Unless you put your face 10 centimeters from the display, but that more or less spoils the who idea doesn't it? This is how a chart would look on a EFB on a HD screen at normal zoom factors.

(Chart Removed)

That's real size. All the pixels it will have in an EFB in the VC. Now of course you can make it an undockable windows and use higher res in that, but again a tablet or even a smartphone makes a lot more sense then.

At least I recognize the runway, lol. 

On 11/23/2017 at 2:54 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I had to do some tests on the animations and decided to do a very quick video. What is shown are:

[...]

The camera animation on the lower ECAM is absolutely fantastic! Great idea.

On 11/23/2017 at 2:54 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I had to do some tests on the animations and decided to do a very quick video. What is shown are:

[...]

Neat ideas! The texturing on the new pilot must-have objects (paper and coffee etc) lol looks pretty real!  Glimpse of the MCDU in the video looks sharp and pretty awesome as well!!  This will be my most awaited release this year!!

Wow, amazing! I´m looking forward to fly with this bus :D Does anyone know if the controls are different (better) than the actual aircraft? Other question: Is it possible to see the beta yet, for example on Twitch or YouTube. Excepting of the channel OVPA I can´t find any videos. Would be nice, thank you!

9 minutes ago, Mr_Gambler said:

Does anyone know if the controls are different (better)

What are you missing?

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Some more news... we got dimmable lights in the VC.

Finally! Thanks to all the developers that made this happen! You guys ate the best! Question, is this going to be available for p3dv4 users??

vor 32 Minuten, RicardoCirilo sagte:

I think Aerosoft will make us a Christmas suprise..... :-)

Unfortunately, it has already been announced that the release won't make it until christmas.

2 hours ago, Mr_Gambler said:

I think they are not very smooth like the controls in other aircrafts

You mean the animations?

vor 2 Stunden , Mr_Gambler sagte:

I think they are not very smooth like the controls in other aircrafts

I understand what you mean. In real life, when reaching the TOD or turning to another waypoint it is very smooth and you don't really recognize it. But in the AS Airbus it is verry rapide and verry abruptly. 

Some more news about the extended features of our Bus. Today about  AOC, something that is very important in modern airliners. As AOC message are often printed we decided to add a functional printer as well. Check out the short video. After I uploaded it I noticed it starts with the MCDU showing something you have not seen as well, lol.

Basically you can print a lot of the data and place it in your VC for reference. Even pilots forget stuff....

vor 12 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

You mean the animations?

It is not just the animation. For example if I am at 1000ft during an Approach (turning off the Autopilot etc.) it is not really easy to correct some movements of the airplane. In other aircrafts (I don´t want to know names, because I dont like them xD) it is easier to do little movements. Otherwise the aircraft looks really well, as I saw it in the pictures and videos. Great job! I decided intentionally to not fly with the FSLabs Airbus because I really don´t like the making of this aircraft.Apart from the price :o 

37 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Some more news about the extended features of our Bus. Today about  AOC, something that is very important in modern airliners. As AOC message are often printed we decided to add a functional printer as well. Check out the short video. After I uploaded it I noticed it starts with the MCDU showing something you have not seen as well, lol.

[...]

That's pretty cool. Will it be possible to receive the ATIS of ATC on Vatsim or IVAO like it's possible on the 787 and FSL A320? (May be also METAR idk)

Mmmm I can't say I agree with that and find the manual flying in our bus pretty easy. Of course it is FlyByWire where big(ger) inputs are normal and do not match the control surfaces. Check out Airbus landing videos on YT.

8 minutes ago, Lennart1948 said:

That's pretty cool. Will it be possible to receive the ATIS of ATC on Vatsim or IVAO like it's possible on the 787 and FSL A320? (May be also METAR idk)

I need to check that but I think it should be no problem. Do they have different ATIS then the standard ATIS? 

vor 1 minute, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Mmmm I can't say I agree with that and find the manual flying in our bus pretty easy. Of course it is FlyByWire where big(ger) inputs are normal and do not match the control surfaces. Check out Airbus landing videos on YT.

Whatever, I am looking forward to your new bus! :) 

16 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I need to check that but I think it should be no problem. Do they have different ATIS then the standard ATIS? 

FSL A320 just show METAR

Would it be possible to add custom flight safety announcements per airline? You now have different voice sets, but it would be nice that if let's say you fly Lufthansa a German Flight Safety announcements is being played. Of course the community can contribute by delivering files as well. Thanks for considering! 

12 minutes ago, alopezb97 said:

what about A330?

Have you already read the first post of this topic (i.e. every page of this topic) ?

1 hour ago, amm693 said:

FSL A320 just show METAR

The METAR that the sim has? If so no problem, you can see and print that.