Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Jump to content
Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Sebastian_Kissel said:

is it right that there will also be an update of the current Busses for the P3D V3 version and not only for the 64bit ?

 

20 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

When will they be released? Next week?

No. The 64 bit version of the A318/A319/A320 and A321 will come first (because we got so many customers of those who want 64 bit versions). That will be for sure this year. The A330 (32 and 64 bit versions) will be next, early next year, the 32 bit A318/A319/A320/A321 after that.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
vor 11 Stunden , Kihew sagte:

 

Oh but so many developers are offering a free update or charging a small fee for it. You have to try the feeling of having a really complex airport scenery in max complexity, like KSFOHD, loaded in HD, with a very complex addon like PMDG747, full AI depiction and still reasonable FPS and not be the least risk of an OOM. I can't wait to start flying the 64bit aerosoft busses around in my country's flagship airliner.

 

I agree. And yes, not all are charging extra but you still need to redownload all the stuff again and set it up - something people with little free time for the sim are rather reluctant to do. I also takes quite a while until most developers catch up to a new platform (or version) and make their products compatible. As of right now there are only very few decent aircraft for v4 out there and not that much fully compatible and native scenery (numbers are slowly increasing of course). I really hope there's a nice pool of sceneries ready once the busses are out. And to be fair, I only fly short to very short haul (30min - 1h flights) with the Q400 and pretty much all sliders maxed out in v3 - never had a single OOM. Even though some sceneries broungt tme close to the limit (thanks Flytampa). The AS CRJ seems to be quite nice in that regard as well, but the default flight model has kept it dusting up in the hangar for me since release...

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, I honestly don't understand why does people who uses P3D v3 (or other 32bit platform) have to wait until next year to have a well done A320 family aircraft...... That means I have to wait 4-5 months more because I don't want to pay 60$ for a simulator.....

Share this post


Link to post

TFDi showed a video with effects of windshield rain, icing, and fog. I there a plan to implement such effects on A320/A330?

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, loc.dennis said:

TFDi showed a video with effects of windshield rain, icing, and fog. I there a plan to implement such effects on A320/A330?

this is an addon they created for their 717 not in the sim.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, phlpeo said:

this is an addon they created for their 717 not in the sim.

 

How do you know, that it isn't a feature which can be incorporated into other addons/airframes?! 

Maybe TFDi would license the technology. Kinda like Hifi Simulations does with their weather radar plugin for ActiveSky... 

 

P.s - to the mods - sorry for getting off-topic!

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Ronny Grundmann said:

Hello Guys, 

 

is it possible to see a NEO version in the future?

 

Greetings, Ronny.

 

It is not currently planned.  But the future is hard to predict, even for Mathijs!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

 

How do you know, that it isn't a feature which can be incorporated into other addons/airframes?! 

Maybe TFDi would license the technology. Kinda like Hifi Simulations does with their weather radar plugin for ActiveSky... 

 

P.s - to the mods - sorry for getting off-topic!

 

Any of these is possible. Yes, we'll need to wait some time to know. I strongly appreciate what Aerosoft has done and is doing for the sim community.

 

I imagine the folks working on these projects are capable of doing things like rain effects and many others.

 

As far as the rain effect... yes it's darn beautiful. We wish all of our fav a/c had it. The more realistic, the more we enjoy what we like so much. 

 

(Post edited by staff. Incorrect information and assumptions removed).

 

Share this post


Link to post

How transferable will the liveries be? Or will livery artists have to redevelop all their work?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, amahran said:

How transferable will the liveries be? Or will livery artists have to redevelop all their work?

 

 

Second post from the bottom of Page 1 asks about liveries, and the question was answered by

Share this post


Link to post
On 07/10/2017 at 8:46 AM, Ronny Grundmann said:

is it possible to see a NEO version in the future?

 

Well we do try to offer the latest version of the busses but getting the data we need for the NEO's is still hard.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, loc.dennis said:

TFDi showed a video with effects of windshield rain, icing, and fog. I there a plan to implement such effects on A320/A330?

 

Yes, but we decided to depend on the options of the sim for that and not try to make them ourselves. Please note that icing on a A320 windscreen means the automated de-icing systems do not function. Also keep in mind we do model st-elmos fire, something far more common on a A320 screen than ice!

 

What exactly do they do for fog?

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

It is not currently planned.  But the future is hard to predict, even for Mathijs!

 

Especially for me actually, lol.

Share this post


Link to post

Please feel free to read the first post in this topic to get the answer to one of your questions. The second page holds the answer to another of your questions.

 

It really seems to make no difference at all if a topic holds 256 or just 2 pages... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

 

Also keep in mind we do model st-elmos fire, something far more common on a A320 screen than ice!

 

:o That.Is.AWESOME...

Share this post


Link to post
vor 3 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

 

Well we do try to offer the latest version of the busses but getting the data we need for the NEO's is still hard.

 

In terms of the cockpit and systems involved there is very little visual difference (at least at the level of the AS busses). Sounds and an external model can be done quite easily (even though the exact dimensions/measurements of the engines are rather hard to get. It all comes down to engine performance and fuel burn after all - contacting the engine manufacturers for a deal might be an option there.)

 

But even if all this is not possible in the near future, what's the likelyhood of just a visual model with sounds? I think that'd satisfly 95% of all customers. The A319neo could be even left out of the package, since it barely has any significant orders as of right now.

Share this post


Link to post
vor 6 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

 

Yes, but we decided to depend on the options of the sim for that and not try to make them ourselves. Please note that icing on a A320 windscreen means the automated de-icing systems do not function. Also keep in mind we do model st-elmos fire, something far more common on a A320 screen than ice!

 

What exactly do they do for fog?

and what about the Ice Indicater between the front windshields? will it simulate Ice as indication to engage he engine-antiice?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tummi1990 said:

and what about the Ice Indicater between the front windshields? will it simulate Ice as indication to engage he engine-antiice?

 

Ofcourse. You can even choose if it is vanilla or chocolate ice. ;) 

 

Ps, we use that to decide if we switch on wing anti ice. For the engine anti ice we have other criteria. 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

 

Ps, we use that to decide if we switch on wing anti ice. For the engine anti ice we have other criteria. 

 

You can't just tease us like that. What's the other criteria?!?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, amahran said:

 

You can't just tease us like that. What's the other criteria?!?!?!?!

 

I was ofcourse joking in the previous post. At the moment no ice is modeled and I doubt we will see it anytime soon (from the VC). 

 

The RW criteria for engine anti ice differ from airline to airline a bit but normally when inflight you switch it on when the TAT is between -40C and +10C and you are in clouds or ‘visible moisture’. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7.10.2017 at 1:48 AM, Kihew said:

 

Oh but so many developers are offering a free update or charging a small fee for it. You have to try the feeling of having a really complex airport scenery in max complexity, like KSFOHD, loaded in HD, with a very complex addon like PMDG747, full AI depiction and still reasonable FPS and not be the least risk of an OOM. I can't wait to start flying the 64bit aerosoft busses around in my country's flagship airliner.

Just to make sure: You know that FPS and OOM usually are two different things as FPS is mainly depending on CPU (or GPU for newer sims) and OOM comes from the RAM usage.

 

On 6.10.2017 at 5:21 PM, Stefan Hoffmann said:

And a fresh place for the small friday update: Same procedure as every WIP friday: There is still left to do in texturing, especially in the rearward sector. So please not comment: "He, there is missing something...". Thats is known :-) 

 

So please enjoy the pictures for now!

 

[...]

Looking good... <3

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...