P3DV3 Appcrash, ID: 1000, HELP!

Hi,

I'm sure this has been posted thousands of times, but I really am disappointed at the moment and I just want to know if anyone of you have ever experienced that same issue.

Two days ago my graphics card stopped working and since I wasn't ready for this I had to trust my salesman and went for the gtx1050ti stormx 4GB. It's a cute GPU only half the size of my previous GTX760:lol:.

However, some weeks ago I had to reset my whole system and Windows. Now after reinstalling a lot of scenery, airports, aircraft etc. I experience an error I attached as a screenshot (Startup_Message). When I hit OK at first the logo disappears and nothing happens anymore. Then the panel shows me the message attached as second pic (P3D_Startup). Then when starting the sim again and hitting OK everything works for a limited time, because at some point the sim stops and a window "P3D.exe doesn't work anymore" (translated it into English, sorry) opens and the sim crashes right afterwards. Opening the error panel shows the same error ID (1000) as after the startup crash (see pic 3).

I attached my scenery.cfg and prepar3d.cfg as well just if someone wants to check it.

However, thank you all in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Nicolas

Please login to display this image.

Prepar3D.cfg

scenery.cfg

Please see this thread, which will have you click "OK", and the scenery entry that is a bit messed up will not be loaded.  You will have to go through your scenery.cfg file to see that which entry in your scenery.cfg file is causing the problem, and the thread referenced below will also help you to do that.

I'd look myself, but getting ready for a Hurricane direct hit in a few hours - will only be a Category 2, but I have a lot of stuff to put away.

I'm sorry, I forgot to provide the links to you.

There are three links below... I recommend looking at each one before you start work on correcting the issue.

One thread mentions using SceneryConfigEditor to find the errant scenery entry... this is a terrific idea for P3DV3.

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113797

https://prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116628

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/491832-p3d-scenerycfg-error/

Best wishes

vor 1 hour , DaveCT2003 sagte:

Please see this thread, which will have you click "OK", and the scenery entry that is a bit messed up will not be loaded.  You will have to go through your scenery.cfg file to see that which entry in your scenery.cfg file is causing the problem, and the thread referenced below will also help you to do that.

Hi Dave,

Thank you, I'll try and have a look. 

vor 1 hour , DaveCT2003 sagte:

I'd look myself, but getting ready for a Hurricane direct hit in a few hours - will only be a Category 2, but I have a lot of stuff to put away.

Oh my god, sorry, didn't want to stress you. Wish you all the best, man and hope everything will work out well for you.

Regards,

Nicolas

Edit: Thank you for the links, I already thought there might have been something missing;).

5 minutes ago, DLHAirbus321 said:

sorry, didn't want to stress you

No stress, just pretty busy. But I understand how it feels not to have the sim working (working right), so I'm happy to help.

Archived