Unexpected bonus

When I decided to make the time to do this RTW tour, I expected to learn a lot about the places that I stop at. (Google really is a fine geography teacher).

However, there is an unexpected bonus:

Because so many pilots are doing this trip and we are all travelling more or less on the same route, it is absolutely fascinating to look at other diaries and read not only their stories but in particular to compare their screenshots with mine. It really makes the time doubly worthwhile.

Do yourself a favour and take the trouble to read the other diaries. Your own experience will be much richer because of it.

• Administrator

Hello,

That's right.

There is a lot of work to read the other diaries (there are many...), but it is really recommended.....

Sometimes its like reading an exciting book ...

Greets Heinz

I agree Dave, there is a wealth of knowledge to be gaind. Yeah as Heinz says, it's a bit time consuming but I still try and make time to look through them all, even if it's only a quick glance. I also have 6 or 7 diaries that I follow a lot more closely than others.

On the first Aerosoft Worldtour 2015 I liked very much the individual personal style expressed by certain fellow pilots in their stories. It was really fun to read their stories.

Archived