Hats off to Aerosoft and the CRJ development team

This aircraft joins the club of must have aircraft for those that like to simmulate RW opps that use the crj.   Timing has been perfect for me.   While i'm sure some polishing is going on in some already noted areas it has been one of the best releases, at least for me and my computer setup.   Keep up the good work and that the developers are amply rewarded to bring such a product that in my opinion exceeds the full motion simmulator in many aspects at a price point that is amazing for the hours that must have gone in to develop.   

I use a 4K curved 40" tv that makes the cockpit immersive.  

What I miss is just a better mode control panel and throttle quadrant (And a good FO to run some great go arrounds etc.      

On 10/3/2017 at 11:36 PM, wwittkoff said:

This aircraft joins the club of must have aircraft for those that like to simmulate RW opps that use the crj.   Timing has been perfect for me.   While i'm sure some polishing is going on in some already noted areas it has been one of the best releases, at least for me and my computer setup.   Keep up the good work and that the developers are amply rewarded to bring such a product that in my opinion exceeds the full motion simmulator in many aspects at a price point that is amazing for the hours that must have gone in to develop.   

What I miss is just a better mode control panel and throttle quadrant (And a good FO to run some great go arrounds etc.      

+1

If you keep your eyes on the MCE website, you may just get your First Officer before Christmas!;)

Best regards

David

On 10/3/2017 at 5:36 PM, wwittkoff said:

+2.  Hats off to the CRJ 700/900 developers...love flying it and can't see how one can say in other forums like Avsim it is "un-flyable".  its very flyable and love the change from autothrottles (A320s and B737) to manual thrust.  The only minor bug (which is currently being fixed) I've experienced is the LNAV glitch that occurs SOMETIMES on very long(200+nm) distances between waypoints (which is easy to correct with heading hold for a moment).  Very flyable and enjoyable  THANKS Aerosoft!!  This was my first Aerosoft product and now plan to get your Airbus A320.

Herky20 I'll be watching MCE.  Thanks for headsup.

Also hats off to the superb implementation of the split CMD/MFD units! Each side can be set up with different parameters. Each MFD capable of displaying a multitude of different flight displays. Even text! 

This is a very powerful feature! One which we must not overlook when we see how well it's been implemented!

If anyone wants a First Officer wait a bit and watch out for MCE;)

On 10/5/2017 at 6:06 PM, CaptnJack said:

+2.  Hats off to the CRJ 700/900 developers...love flying it and can't see how one can say in other forums like Avsim it is "un-flyable".  its very flyable and love the change from autothrottles (A320s and B737) to manual thrust.  The only minor bug (which is currently being fixed) I've experienced is the LNAV glitch that occurs SOMETIMES on very long(200+nm) distances between waypoints (which is easy to correct with heading hold for a moment).  Very flyable and enjoyable  THANKS Aerosoft!!  This was my first Aerosoft product and now plan to get your Airbus A320.

Herky20 I'll be watching MCE.  Thanks for headsup.

Hi CaptainJack,

Glad to read your enjoyment flying the CRJ. As to "how one can say it is un-flyable", some of us flightsimmers - including myself - actually can't fly it as the AP does'nt work in LNAV mode: erratic navaid capture ALL The TIME. This is the (sad) mystery Hans is (hopefully) trying hard to sort out and fix. A matter of patience... and we, too, will get the Graal.

Cheers,

Frank

My platform: FSX Gold ed. on Win7/64. i7 4770 @ 3.9Ghz - nVidia GeForce GTX 780.

Archived