ASN4 Activation Problem

Doc_Z

Using SimstarterNH 1.5.1 with ASN4 (Active Sky for P3d v4).  On opening screen Active Sky activates and then deactivates.  This has only recently started happening, not sure why.

Active Sky is set to autorun in the extended settings.  When I start the profile, Active Sky starts as usual, but then the app's screen closes, although it is still running in the background.   Without the screen, nothing can be changed to seen in Active Sky. It has been working correctly, but not now. Hven't updated AS or Simstarter

I had tried that and it worked fine.  Just tried again and ASN4 didn't work properly. Apparently its a problem with ASN4.  Not sire why it stopped working normally, but it's not a SimstarterNG problem.  Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you try to bring ASN4 into the foreground by clicking on it's icon in the task bar (after having it started), are you getting a small part of the window's right and bottom frame displayed? 

If so, you can grab the bottom right corner with the mouse and resize the window. ASN4 should get displayed correctly then. This is a bug I get also occasionally. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived