Official Logbook

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Mathijs said, they are planning to sponsor the miles flown (and will ask other companies to do the same), but to do that a spreadsheet is needed that list the pilots, what plane(s) they used and how much they travelled.

Below is a link to a Google spreadsheet (thanks to Toby for setting it up) looking like this:

Please login to display this image.

So simply add your data as shown above.

How about a definition of the columns in the log?  In particular the following: Total Flights, Total NM, Total Hours.  I've noticed some people are entering the totals from their logbook and others are entering totals just from the Phileas Fogg flight.  Which should it be?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Of course you should input your data: the miles you have flown and the hours you have flown. Total flights is simply the number of legs you have flown between leaving London and returning to London from one airport to the other.

Is there a problem with the spreadsheet tonight. Trying to update for my most recent flight and all I get is the blue wheel of death and the message google is not responding due to long running script. Trying to stop the script leads to Internet Explorer is not responding! Anyone else having problems? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
16 minutes ago, nealmac said:

I noticed the total hours in my entry has gone missing :(  I have no way of tracking it now.

Bad luck, sent Tobus a PM, he set up this spreadsheet and maybe there is kind of versioning which allows to get back your hours or try to get them via the logbook in P3D

Hi Y'all,

A quick question please:

As I'll be tied up RW  through Christmas, I flew my final leg into EGLC yesterday.  I just looked at the "official logbook" and my flight isn't marked with green to indicate I'm finished as others' are. 

Is there a procedure in addition to the logbook which I must go through to be considered as having completing the rally?

Rupert 

M

On 12/21/2017 at 3:20 AM, jwenting said:

sitting all alone in the bar, waiting for the others to arrive. Wonder if they gave me the wrong bar again, like last time...

May be as good thing..that lot will end up barred from every bar they go to and at least we will be able to drink when we want...

On 12/23/2017 at 3:37 PM, harrry said:

M

May be as good thing..that lot will end up barred from every bar they go to and at least we will be able to drink when we want...

Might also pay to check *under* the tables before declaring that you're alone...... now, be a good chap and pass the aspirin....

SeanG

13 minutes ago, SeanG said:

Might also pay to check *under* the tables before declaring that you're alone...... now, be a good chap and pass the aspirin....

SeanG

Nah.....someone gave me a drum kit for Christmas.....have to practice.........

Archived