Throttles again P3Dv4

Hi,

I do have problems to hit the gates (TOGA, CLB etc.) with my Saitek Throttle Quadrant.

The gates are so close that my throttle levers jump all over the place. Ok they might be a bit jittery but work

well in every other complex aircraft. I do not use FSUPIC. Is there a way to widen the gates or do something else?

This is really impacting the fun with this otherwise very nice aircraft. By the way I do not want to use buttons or keys.

Thanks Peter

Thank you Mathijs,

the zones are probably defined in a cfg file. Maybe you can give us a modified cfg and the simmers not affected

can fly with the original one.

Peter

Ok, I changed the USB port and now I have a big problem, my Saitek Flight Yoke incl. Throttle Quadrant refuses

to get a driver installed. It is powered but not working at all. I know it's not a CRJ problem but maybe someone can still

help me.

Thanks Peter

On 10/3/2017 at 9:55 AM, Petermuc said:

Hi,

I do have problems to hit the gates (TOGA, CLB etc.) with my Saitek Throttle Quadrant.

The gates are so close that my throttle levers jump all over the place. Ok they might be a bit jittery but work

well in every other complex aircraft. I do not use FSUPIC. Is there a way to widen the gates or do something else?

This is really impacting the fun with this otherwise very nice aircraft. By the way I do not want to use buttons or keys.

Thanks Peter

Hi, try hitting F4 three times (from idle detent). That puts you at Max power, then F4 twice pulls the levers back to climb power. From climb you can then go to manual thrust settings once your in the cruise.

Regards.

David

Yes they are calibrated in Windows as well as P3D. What I found that the handling of the throttles gets

a bit better after hitting F4, F1, F2 keys a couple of times in no specific order.

Peter

On 10/6/2017 at 3:42 PM, Petermuc said:

Yes they are calibrated in Windows as well as P3D. What I found that the handling of the throttles gets

a bit better after hitting F4, F1, F2 keys a couple of times in no specific order.

Peter

Hello Peter. What I found was that F4 three times gets you Max power then F4 twice gets you the Climb Gate. This is without touching my Saitek X55 throttles, they are in idle.

The second way, after take off at either Max power or TOGA, is to hit F4 twice. When manual thrust is required, just move the levers to the required N1 setting.

The third way is to have the first officer handle the thrust levers, whilst you do the flying......how? Well it won't be long now....Magic Comes Early! M.C.E;)

Best regards

David.

Hi,

Maybe is it possible to implement a configuration of the gates of the thrust settings in the options just like FSlabs do with their A320 so that each user can widen or narrow te gates to their liking according to their throttle quadrant?

Archived