Installing Screenshots??

I did my day #1 diary.  It seemed to go pretty well until I tried to post screenshots.  I was able to do a copy-paste of a shot taken with a camera.  But I didn't figure out how to post screenshots.  In other forums I've taken the screenshots then re-formatted them as J-Pegs which went right in.  This time I only got to "Drag files here to attach" once!  Then I tried to "choose files" but don't know how to insert them to choose. 

What am I doing wrong??

Rupert

what I usually do is use an external photo base like fs-snaps or photobucket. you can link pics uploaded there to here on the forum.

makes it easy to manage for you too and does not take account space on all your forums. My account on fs-snaps: http://fs-snaps.com/tobus

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 hours ago, rupert said:

Then I tried to "choose files" but don't know how to insert them to choose. 

When you click on "choose files" you simply navigate to the folder on your PC where you have stored the screenshots, choose one and click OK.

Cant be easier ;)

Archived