Thrust reversers not stowing

Hello everybody 

Everytime I land both CRJ-700 and 900 I notice the thrust reversers don't stow after using them (after setting idle thrust or more) . When looking at the model from the outside the reversers stay deployed, although from a functional point of view, the plane and engines seem to work normally, I mean, I don't see a reversers deployed indication on the left EICAS, and I can get full forward thrust if needed, although the reversers still look deployed on the external model. 

I use the 1.0.1.1 version on Prepar3D 3.4.22 in Windows 10 64-bit

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have noticed the same thing and I just downloaded this aircraft a few days ago. I have not looked at the control settings to see if they are still in the engaged mode that could be the problem.

I will say I use a SAITEK THROTTLE to activate reverse thrust But it is the same thing as pressing and holding F2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, coqui297 said:

Never mind figure it out. Is working well. Thanks

Well what was it that you figured out? Maybe someone else might run into the issue and it would be nice to know. 

Archived