Almost Aviation

MarkHurst

Right. Twin Otter, of course, flying my hardware home cockpit. The route currently stands at 20,258 miles but will probably change in the small details. At or below 10,000 feet and no leg longer than about 650 miles. Well one, maybe, to get to Alaska. It seems there are very few places to get fuel in Eastern Russia :(

Please login to display this image.

And I will be doing videos!

2 hours ago, ilgrillo said:

I'll follow you're fly. :)

Great, I'm on the Google map now! Currently over Inverness on a practice mission...

I'm under way! Left Luton at about 10am (actually 6pm but I shifted the time) and I just crossed the coast of France on today's first leg to Munich. Not the most inspiring of pics, but this is Calais, my first 'foreign' country! You can just see the Strasbourg VOR dialled in ready on the Saitek NAV2 radio.

On 2017/10/3 at 9:26 AM, MarkHurst said:

Leg 1 is in the bag! Welcome to Oberpfaffenhofen (Munich).

Dear Sir:

Good work, Thanks i will follow look your flight.

Cheers!

Slowly Man

On 2017/10/3 at 9:26 AM, MarkHurst said:

En route EDMO to LBSF in the first leg of today's flight. Having technical issues, not really with the aircraft but with a very flaky FSX setup, so currently on a partial panel mid-flight but with enough still working to continue. Hopefully will make it to Sofia then on to Istanbul and the south coast of Turkey before nightfall. Video in due course...

Antalya, Turkey. At last. A bit behind schedule due to an unexpected double engine failure and mandatory extra landing! I blame Aerosoft :blink:. Video soon...

It's 250 miles to Port Said, it's dark and I'm wearing sunglasses B) 

Trying to make up lost time and hoping to hit the coast around daybreak. Wilson's flying the night shift...

We're bucking a few regs...

See you in the morning.

Archived