Airport KML files

jeansy

Sorry however being from the other far side of the planet, most if these airports I have very little idea where they are in the big scheme of things

Is there a aerosoft addon kml file that shows the locations of its addons in order to assist in deciding on what to purchase and knowing where they are, I dont want to be rude, but the last thing I want to do is spend a heap of money to find the airports are only 15-30imutes apart or in a area that is no near what I was expecting as some of these places ive never heard before or have a idea where they are

I hate to say it orbx have done a great service by providing a kml file to show whereabouts their addons are, It would be nice to see aerosoft do the same

thoughts, bitches, death threats?

some like this which orbx called "product map"

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/embed?mid=1oMki4fAslLZKQiCQIn2fNSvvzG0&ll=23.913177017039025%2C-108.22483874999995&z=3

something you can browse before deciding on what product to look closer at or decide to focus on a region

where you can click on a listed airport and a link to the product comes up

• Aerosoft

We have considered that many times, but as we have single airport products, products that cover regions, countries, continents or even the whole world, bundles and often the same airport covered by 5 add-ons. We never found a way that made it look okay.

Orbx has about 1/50 the amount of products we have, that makes it a lot easier.

Archived