drect sound error

airbus lover 380

hey guys i installed some liveries for aerosoft a320 and im getting a a whole bunch of drect sound errors and and a whole bunch of errrors that keep poping up one after anotherwhen i load in fsx i cant get rid of them i think i found the problem it says i have a nd graphic issue that failed at generation or if anyone knows any other fixes please let me know asap 

at the end is what it says in the event log 

here is the log stuff 

21:31:22 : INFO :File read successfully! Airports over all = 9688, airports with runway length >= 4200 ft = 6303 (filename:'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavdataPro\airports.txt')
21:31:22 : INFO :File read successfully! Navaids over all = 13949, NDBs = 6429, VORs and/or DMEs = 6042 (filename:'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavdataPro\navaids.txt')
21:31:23 : INFO :File read successfully! Waypoints over all = 253208, found intersections = 114042 (filename:'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavdataPro\navaids.txt')
21:31:23 : INFO :Opening SimConnect...
21:31:23 : INFO :SimConnect opened successfull...
21:31:56 : ERROR :At least one ND graphic file seems to fail at generation!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please stick with your original post!

Do not open multiple posts for one and the same problem you are facing.

So please add the above information to your existing post!

Archived