drect sound errors

airbus lover 380

hey guys i install some liveries for aerosoft a320 and im getting a a whole bunch of drect sound errors and and a whole bunch of errrors that keep poping up one after anotherwhen i load in fsx i cant get rid of them can some one help me msg me asap thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

I wonder what direct sound problems have to do with "PFD, ND, ECAMS". 

If you chose a specific sub forum, please take the right one. If you are uncertain, just use the "General" forum.

Furthermore, if you are looking for help "asap" as you write, it would speed things tremendously up, if you would be a little bit more specific than "some liveries" and "a whole bunch of errors". 

To help you getting an idea of what specific means:

• what operation system s in use
  • what simulator is in use
  • what other add-ons are installed
  • what livery (exact name and download location) causes the problem
  • what exact error message comes up
  • check the windows event log and copy&paste related error messages here as well

After providing all this information someone might be able to help you "asap".

windows 10 

FSX

download link for liveries

addons pmdg 737 777 aerosoft crj  viriualcol dash 8 qw 757 

direct sound errors and errors that wont go away

im pretty sure i dont have any other errors because i got my pc recently tuned up

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=aerosoft+airbus&CatID=root&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&Page=20

here is the log stuff 

21:31:22 : INFO :File read successfully! Airports over all = 9688, airports with runway length >= 4200 ft = 6303 (filename:'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavdataPro\airports.txt')
21:31:22 : INFO :File read successfully! Navaids over all = 13949, NDBs = 6429, VORs and/or DMEs = 6042 (filename:'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavdataPro\navaids.txt')
21:31:23 : INFO :File read successfully! Waypoints over all = 253208, found intersections = 114042 (filename:'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavdataPro\navaids.txt')
21:31:23 : INFO :Opening SimConnect...
21:31:23 : INFO :SimConnect opened successfull...
21:31:56 : ERROR :At least one ND graphic file seems to fail at generation!

Archived