Jan Depenbusch

Preview Bergamo LIME (Released)

So this has to be really really close now. My most anticipated Airport of the year so far. Gonna be a double buy for me, cant miss out on the xp11 version later

On 9/22/2018 at 5:18 PM, Tailstrike Designs said:

Hi guys!
We have finished the development and we are entering officially in BETA. Stay tuned for the last amazing screenshots before the final release :D

Template_Screenshoot.png

Are you considering to port it to X-Plane? If you need any help on that feel free to contact me.

Yes, it is considered. But please contact me on mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com because we might need help on convertions.

We have sent Professional P3D V4 version files to Aerosoft and our intention is to do also an Xplane version we are talking about it with our project manager 

Regards

On 10/3/2018 at 6:05 PM, marcon8122 said:

We have sent Professional P3D V4 version files to Aerosoft 

So what's happening now?

39 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

So what's happening now?

When we get the files we need to test them ourselves, set up productpages, create installers (which again need to be tested), etc.

Also note that sometimes if our tests find problems the developers might have to fix those first before release (this must not necessarily be the case here, but in general could be something that might impact a release).

I'll see if I can get some information on the exact status here.

On 10/16/2018 at 12:57 PM, Emanuel Hagen said:

When we get the files we need to test them ourselves, set up productpages, create installers (which again need to be tested), etc.

Also note that sometimes if our tests find problems the developers might have to fix those first before release (this must not necessarily be the case here, but in general could be something that might impact a release).

Thank you

On 10/16/2018 at 1:57 PM, Emanuel Hagen said:

This is exactly what is happening we are going to test the installer manuals etc and to see if there is some last minute iussue to be fixed 

Nice video.

What I have seen is that at beginning runway 28 is still present the red and White barrier.

Notice that barrier and trees has been removed more than one year ago.

A.

They have removed ? So now what they have placed ? When I went to lime are still present and google still show them if you have any tips we can fix in future regards.

Hello,

they have been removed since one year ago more or less.

Here a link to a video taken from the road near to RWY28 head.

At about time 0:50 you can see that there are no more trees near the fence and no more red and White protection.

If you move near the fence you can see all the runway .

37 minutes ago, almozzi said:

Hello,

they have been removed since one year ago more or less.

Here a link to a video taken from the road near to RWY28 head.

At about time 0:50 you can see that there are no more trees near the fence and no more red and White protection.

If you move near the fence you can see all the runway .

Thanks really useful video the barrier was removed 

Regards

We are working on FSX version Professional version has some features impossible to be ported in FSX also we have to change some elements to be sure you have a good experience on FSX

Certainly some are waiting for the release of the fsx version.

What does that mean for the fsx users until the release?

Is there a plan for the implementation, days, weeks, months?