fs2crew not in configurator

novorob

Hi. I've been trying to get fs2crew to work with my airbus which I bought as a bundle on steam. In the airbus configurator, there's meant to be a tab for fs2crew. But it's not there. Only general and other settings are appearing. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

RAAS is one of the many products fs2crew produces. The standard Airbus (none-steam-edition) comes with this fs2crew product. The Airbus Steam Edition doesn't.

The configuration page within the Airbus Configurator is used if you purchased fs2crew Voice Control or Button Control for the Airbus.

As these both products (voice and button control) are not compatible to the Airbus Steam Edition it wasn't necessary to keep the special configuration page in the Airbus Configurator.

I see. Well Steam are marketing them as a bundle at the moment. I found a configurator tool on steam which may solve my problems as it has the fs2crew tab. However it's now telling me I don't have fs2crew downloaded. Sigh. More figuring out needed. I'll get there eventually. Going off Steam I have to say. 

Archived