Airbus CTD's

g7usl

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you starting the sim into the Airbus or into a default aircraft with running engines and switch then into the Airbus? 

Please provide the Windows Event Log message that is related to the CDT. 

11 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Are you starting the sim into the Airbus or into a default aircraft with running engines and switch then into the Airbus? 

Please provide the Windows Event Log message that is related to the CDT. 

Hello Tom and thanks for your reply.

The answer to your first question is a profound YES.

Answering the next question isn't so easy for a 76 year old but I think this may be the one. Don't hold me to it though. :)

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 3.4.22.19868, time stamp: 0x588f7cbf
Faulting module name: PresentationFramework.ni.dll, version: 4.7.2102.0, time stamp: 0x593715d7
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x006d51e0
Faulting process ID: 0x554
Faulting application start time: 0x01d33579644e794c
Faulting application path: E:\P3DV3.4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\Presentatio5ae0f00f#\3dcca61b8740d4024a7d3f194c976bae\PresentationFramework.ni.dll
Report ID: c6692144-e1b5-4863-99ef-64cf6e225763
Faulting package full name: 

• Deputy Sheriffs

That looks like the error message we need to get your problem fixed ;) 

The "PresentationFramework.ni.dll" file is part of the Microsoft .Net Framework. You might want to try this tool:

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

That looks like the error message we need to get your problem fixed ;) 

The "PresentationFramework.ni.dll" file is part of the Microsoft .Net Framework. You might want to try this tool:

Tried Mathijs's help and no joy. 

Uninstalled the AS320 and all is good, so I don't see that file remedy at all. It has to be something to do with the software, in my opinion. My NGX is running fine.  If this is anything to go by, I am unlikely to be interested in the new model.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Not seeing the problem being caused by other products simply says that they do not use the functionality being provided by the operating system as the Airbus is doing.

As you are the only one here around reporting this problem after having this product version out for a while, it must be connected to some special software configuration on your machine. Otherwise the forums here would be flooded with reports like this, right?

I just saw your answer in the quoted part of my previous answer. Totally oversaw it the fist time. If the .Net fixer didn't solved the problem the next step onward is to make sure that all other needed software components on your system are like they should be. Please refer to following topic and follow steps 2 and 3:

Archived