Dublin V4

GregC

Hi there,

I was just wondering is there a plan to update Mega Airport Dublin to V4? I understand that aerosoft don't develop the product so I'm wondering has there been anything said by the developer itself to update it? 

I also understand the the amount of airports to be updated but as Ireland's biggest and busiest airport we'd love to see it updated.

Thanks

• Aerosoft

We simply are unable to give any information because we simply do not know. Please keep in mind that while some companies have 1 project to update, some have 20, we have 200. Currently we have more P3D V4 products then any other company but we know it is not enough.

It is strange that in 2017 , aerosoft is not aware what going on , because with 1 mail to developer you have the info

if developer is working on a product or not. 

I sentence that you have 200 products , that need to be updated is true, but many of them are produced

by third party companies, and most products on your p3d V4 list are thirdparty addons that are also available in other stores

when we look to the part that is only sold via aerosoft, the list is not to long after 4 months P3D V4 is now available

in comparisant to other developers.

Archived