Landing & then Fly on to another Airport

Col Buster

Hi all

Is it posible to complete a flight, and then refuel and take on more passengers without going back to FSX

I am using the Steam version of the Airbus A320 (A319 etc)

I have flown from EGTE to LFPO Parked up and shut down the engines, opened the doors to allow passengers off the aircraft.

I entered the new Company Route Set the new fuel load and passenger numbers & Cargo.

For some reason the Cargo would not load, but I went through the check list and carried on. I took off as usual but the aircraft failed to follow the flight plan.

I was expecting to fly on from LFPO to EHAM, then EIDW and back to EGTE (Exeter) Am I expecting too much or Going about it all wrong?

I do have Company Routes saved for all these and have flown them separately before.

Sorry if I should be useing MCDU Right.

Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...

A bit old, and you've probably solved this, but I think you didn't open the cargo doors for long enough with power connected in order to unload the original cargo , then load the cargo for the 2nd journey. I'm a novice so I apply a stoopid old real world solution to what is probably a many-TLA digital solution. 

Archived