Zurich Proffesional

Sid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was planning to get Zurich Pro.

What is this landclass issue you're referring to?

I'm using all Orbx Global products and obviously don't want to spend any money on this airport if it doesn't work with Orbx products and there are no plans fixing it.

It is an issue with Zurich Pro and OrbX Germany South.

Unfortunately I just switched from the old FSDT Zurich to Zurich Professional just a few days before GES came out. The compatibility forum from OrbX does not provide any solution so I would be glad, if Aerosoft could do something about this, although I am aware that Zurich Pro was first on the market. Currently, these landclass problems prevent me from flying to Zurich as they are quite obvious in the near vicinity of the airport.

Regards,

Uli

Please login to display this image.

Thanks Uli for the explanation and sorry to hear about your problem. I hope there will be some kind of solution eventually.

As I don't own GES I'm not affected and went ahead and bought the scenery and looking forward to try it.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 9.10.2017 at 8:50 AM, HJMX said:

Are there any suggestions or developments regarding the landclass issues caused by LSZH pro + GES (ORBX)?

Harry

On 2.11.2017 at 9:05 AM, Anxarces said:

It is an issue with Zurich Pro and OrbX Germany South.

Unfortunately I just switched from the old FSDT Zurich to Zurich Professional just a few days before GES came out. The compatibility forum from OrbX does not provide any solution so I would be glad, if Aerosoft could do something about this, although I am aware that Zurich Pro was first on the market. Currently, these landclass problems prevent me from flying to Zurich as they are quite obvious in the near vicinity of the airport.

Regards,

Uli

Hi, I uploaded here a modified file for testing.

Archived