Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Broju

FPS frustra

From version 1.01 the FPS decrease on my computer up to 8 fps so it became frustrating for me to use your wunderfull CRJ700/900.

In the same time the PMDG 747,737 and the Majestic Q400 are at 15/25 FPS and are fluid enough for me.

For the future realases  are you working to enhaced the FPS performances ?

Thank you so the answer ! so  i have no problems and the reason is that works on another computer.

Why PMDG and  Majestic are working properly ?

1 hour ago, Broju said:

Thank you so the answer ! so  i have no problems and the reason is that works on another computer.

Why PMDG and  Majestic are working properly ?

Did you try the suggestion posted above? Upgrade to version 1.0.1.1 and see does that fix the problem.

No I already did that ! To be honest i notice a tiny  improvement but not enough to fly . I'ts why i was asking if they was working on this subject .

I just would like to know if they are concern by the subject, if they are working on i will wait in this case

Thanks