Unable to install NDP

marc320

Hello, After a full install of my OS (W7 x64) I'm trying to install this software. I have an active on year data activation code. I have a message " the version is not mixable with my windows OS. Contact aerosoft admin.

thks

Marc

Please login to display this image.

Not sure if there is something that Aerosoft knows about this, so my advice should be secondary to what the NavDataPro developers says.

I had the same error when trying to reinstall Microsoft Office. Windows is seeing a conflict between 32-bit and 64-bit install when it shouldn't be.

My solution only applies if you had NavDataPro installed previously on the same Windows installation.  Solution: Clear all folders, files and Registry Entries related to NavDataPro. Some of the files will be located in areas that are foreign to most Windows users, so I would go through Microsoft Tech Support for assistance with this.  Of course you should always backup your Registry before editing it.

Best wishes.

Archived