Version 1.0.1.1

• Developer

The reason for 1.0.1.1 was that we had to build an installer for the boxed versions and used the latest build. The changes are pretty minor.

Changes are:

- Eyepoint repositioning for a more realistic view angle for the HGS (that includes new aircraft, new VC models and new gauges)

- Hopefully that <insert strong language here> yoke issue is now finally gone

- Flightplan loading via CoRoute entry on FPLN page now works properly

The plans for the near future:

Once I'm back home (Friday evening), the focus will lie on fixing the remaining LNAV issues, the reverser message issue and the HGS symbols disappearing in flight. The result will be 1.0.2.0. I won't give you a release date, because I have no clue how long it's going to take to fix the LNAV issues. It's possible that I can figure out what's wrong on the very first test flight, but it's also possible that I'm going to have to fly several dozen times.

Furthermore, I would like to add a few more people to the beta testing group for future versions. I'm mostly looking for experienced flightsim pilots with FMS knowledge. Real world experience with CRJs is not required. Please PM me if you're interested. Add a description of the sim you use. It would be great if one or two people with low-end to mid-range PCs would join too.

Hello Hans,

thanks for this great model and the update. I just checked it out: the issue that external programs like GSX and FSCaptain do not recognize the door status anymore, and which has been introduced between v 1.0.0 and 1.0.1, is still there. I wonder what you have changed back then.

Peter

Thanks for your continued efforts.  For what it's worth, the LNAV issue in my experience has something to do with longer distances between 2 waypoints (ie: legs > 100 nm).  Other than that, the occasional ground power /chocks sticking unable to disconnect, and perhaps adding a few more sounds for immersion (ie: crew chime), I'm happy!

Hans:  in the hope that I don't upset you too much.  The Left Reverser does not indicate Armed, although both seem to work.  And on the HUG the target circle does not appear or the roundel in which to 'trap' it.

• Developer
vor 2 Stunden , macca22au sagte:

Hans:  in the hope that I don't upset you too much.  The Left Reverser does not indicate Armed, although both seem to work.  And on the HUG the target circle does not appear or the roundel in which to 'trap' it.

No, you don't upset me.... there's other things that upset me. The issue with the left reverser is known and on my list.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Hans, but the yoke problem is NOT over yet. I uninstalled the version 1005; installed the downloaded 1011; in P3Dv3 I started with a default Baron; and started the engines (silly procedure, but apparently needed); loaded the CRJ900; and found no clickspot to remove the yoke. It would have been nice to know where that spot is situated, but I scanned every possible place on and around the yoke and no clickspot to get the darn thing out of the way. I changed views for other than EZDOK, but that did not help either.

On top of that in Dave, I cannot select chocks and/or GPU which was possible with v1005.

Imho, the CRJ is still in beta with these kind of problems.

Dirk

Thanks @Jaas

I was able to solve the 'Dave problem' to load the DUS-BSL tutorial. I wonder why 'the yoke' is not selectable in Dave or the Configurator. 

BTW, while in 1005, the Aerosoft Laucher tells me there is no update. I had to learn through the forum that there was a 1011.

I'm going to scan the forum further for the yoke issue and maybe a panel.cfg if it's in there. Hope to find it, because furthermore I like the CRJ.

Dirk

• 3 weeks later...
On 19.9.2017 at 2:46 PM, Tom A320 said:

It is available in your shop account from where you bought the CRJ,

Hmm, I am new to the CRJ and somehow I think that I am not using the most current version. And I do not have anything else than the original download file in my simmarket account. Where do I get the hotfixes from? I bought mine on 6th of October, does this mean I got it with the newest hotfix already included? Thanks for clarification...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Marco Aurelio said:

Hi Guys,

Just to confirm....... we are now on version 1.0.2.0 ?

Thanks,

Marco Aurélio

That is correct, Marco.

You can also check the product page:

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/1638/crj-700/900-x?number=AS10195

Hi Captain,

My grateful thanks for replying.

1 hour ago, Captain Snowflake said:

That is correct, Marco.

You can also check the product page:

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/1638/crj-700/900-x?number=AS10195

Copied !

Warmly,

Marco Aurélio

On 28/11/2017 at 1:41 PM, Agustin Castro said:

Hi ! , can you tell me if this new version (1.0.2) is in Flight Sim Store, where I bought the plane?

YES, I have just download.

Thanks for the update. 

Hi Agustin,

Sorry, I don't know about Flight Sim Store, I've purchased CRJ at Aerosoft Store and I found the new version there.

Warmly,

Marco Aurélio

Archived